Aion Crafting

Kindergarten

The real question is why are you in such a hurry?   Crafting in and of itself is boring as you know what and going all at once would be both boring and very expensive.  However, if that is what you wish to do then cooking is most likely the choice for you.   Myself, I spend time both in crafting what I need and adventuring to break up the boredom and progress.   That being said, the best way to level up a new toon at lvl 10 is to craft/craft/craft and craft some more.

On 10/5/2021 at 8:02 PM, Viti said:

Cooking. 

Viti will also help you finish your expert quest, like a true king. 

Also yes, having done it myself, cooking was pretty easy, although I had a little bad luck on the expert quest procs. 

@Stormwing

Yeah, I seem to remember now it was so long ago, that there was something at the end to make  Master there was a Miragent quest of some sort.   I think I am remembering this right.   It was a pain and I had to do it on 3 different toons as well.   Guess I better get with it, huh?

My cooking is at 409 right now so I still have a little bit to go, I just haven't been bothered to, but I leveled cooking in the matter of 3 or 4 days while I was at the office, just tabbing in and out to set work orders.

The expert quest wasn't too bad, you have to proc tasty versions of four easy/white meals, and then 3 green meals for the second quest... For the most part, if you don't have gathering like me because I'm so lazy, the mats aren't too expensive... but buying the designs every attempt because they expire on use costs something like 800k for everything, but eventually widdles down the more you succeed to like 200k and 100k... etc... so depending on your luck it may or ay not be expensive. I think I spent about 20 or so mil doing it which wasn't bad at all. If you have gathering even less.

You need to have your crafting leveled for the miragent quest, but considering this, I think it's going to be very hard, as apparently bots are not as common anymore and our populations are so low; ncsoft will need to provide some heavty duty events/daily log ins or drop rate increases on bloods for this to work.. apparently KR people are failing 10 - 12 attempts before proccing, (but I also heard they got hhom in the daeva pass). For them it might not be as expensive, but for us that's through the roof.

Archived