1.5. Pve equip

Kindergarten

It depends on class.

I think and im not an expert, but Mira is best for Rangers and Mages, other than that im not sure.

The weapons are not "useful" for certain classes, the title is nice, all in all it depends on class.

Also, I know Mira has the hot heart, but its not even close to how random the anuhart set is to get.

53 minutes ago, 2s349201 said:

It depends on class.

I think and im not an expert, but Mira is best for Rangers and Mages, other than that im not sure.

The weapons are not "useful" for certain classes, the title is nice, all in all it depends on class.

Also, I know Mira has the hot heart, but its not even close to how random the anuhart set is to get.

Well, took me 1 month back in time to get full anuhart set, w/o weapon. Took me 5 years to proc HHoM. I'd go for Anuhart and work on Mira/Fenrir without worring.

15 minutes ago, Aaabatery said:

Well, took me 1 month back in time to get full anuhart set, w/o weapon. Took me 5 years to proc HHoM. I'd go for Anuhart and work on Mira/Fenrir without worring.

Well yes, we will be running DP regardless, I got HHoM first proc, so it wasnt a concern, but I do realise that was kinda lucky.

Archived