Life In the Abyss as a Sin

Luckyy-DN

1 hour ago, Stormwing said:

@Adla:
Out of curiosity: what makes you the sole judge of which class is the most engaging and demanding?

Sole? Trust me, I'm not the only person with that opinion, not even close.

What I'm more interested in is knowing how many of you have even played sin.

Hide is a necessary mechanic for sins and being out in the world necessitates a level of awareness and care surrounding the very real fact you could get jumped at any second. If you're running around in an open-world PvP area (so basically, almost anywhere) in your PvE gear or popping RS on a PvE stun I mean...that's bad and should be punished. Sins get brutalized by multiple classes, hide or not. You're playing a game with a hide mechanic that should be observed, not whined about. I'm having 0 problems dealing with sins in open world PvP as a Sorc because I expect them and am aware of my vulnerability. Do I win every fight vs leather? No way, they are functionally my anti-class and I don't expect wins during this patch (dynamic shifts in 2.x a bit with t bolt/wintry) but that's how the game is designed. Cloth is looking for mistakes against leather to notch wins. Plate is looking for mistakes to get wins against cloth. Leather for plate. So on, so forth. That's Aion.

On 10/6/2021 at 8:00 PM, Zarbi said:

If Aion was designed by sensible devs, stealth shouldn't work against PCs only NPCs  eg. normal mobs.

Stealth is a broken game mechanism for open world PvP,  it's primarily used  to attack someone whilst they are already on a mob to give the sin or ranger an unfair advantage, a tactic I refuse to do on my Ranger or Sin.

I have no sympathy for your complaint.

You literally just described every pvp interaction in the game. 

Are so chivalrous as to sit by and wait for someone to stop what they are doing, top of their health, stretch out their muscles and then let you know when it's ok to attack them?

You stink of someone who's never played the class or happens to be a SM with fear bound to 12 different keys so you can smack your thick clueless skull against the keyboard while yelling "poor me".

Roll a sin and level it up and then get back to us. Until then your ridiculous hyperbole is just that.

On 10/6/2021 at 8:00 PM, Zarbi said:

If Aion was designed by sensible devs, stealth shouldn't work against PCs only NPCs  eg. normal mobs.

Stealth is a broken game mechanism for open world PvP,  it's primarily used  to attack someone whilst they are already on a mob to give the sin or ranger an unfair advantage, a tactic I refuse to do on my Ranger or Sin.

I have no sympathy for your complaint.

Lol. B S.

That's your choice,band while you are lying, you have to understand that you are getting no points from anyone for trying to appear holier than thou.

13 hours ago, Aaabatery said:

When people complain more about sins (the class is like this since 2009) and not more about the radar hacks, game's really in need of death.

Exactly

How hiding works in this game is awful, hiding is an action someone should be able to do, not a skill. If it's a skill and you can effortlessly "hide", it's being invisible. It's really as simple as that and initially isn't a class balance argument. 🙃

Either way, whatever the complaint is, what are any of you going to do about it? 🤪

I don't see anyone getting anywhere as of today~

The only thing that I dislike about assassins is the twinks. But that is not exclusive to assassins, though. I dislike twinking in general as it's just overgeared people killing lowbies.

Twinking aside, Assassin is one of the harderst if not the hardest class to play in the game at endgame imo. It's ok if you disagree, but for me it sure is, even with the surprise element.

On 10/9/2021 at 2:19 AM, Kynurenigh said:

How hiding works in this game is awful, hiding is an action someone should be able to do, not a skill. If it's a skill and you can effortlessly "hide", it's being invisible. It's really as simple as that and initially isn't a class balance argument. 🙃

Either way, whatever the complaint is, what are any of you going to do about it? 🤪

I don't see anyone getting anywhere as of today~

How exactlty would you get hiding to work as an action and not a skill? As in we crouch in a bush? It's not effortless either, you need to reapply the hide and you can only buff so many times in hide; others can see through hide as well, and you can hear buffs even when they're in hide.

It is amazing how hated leather classes are. Honestly everyone that rolls sin/ranger are not sweaty kids sitting in the basement. Rangers shouldn't even be in this category of stealth because their stealth can be countered by Seed of Detection. Generally speaking Rangers are not just walking around in stealth and if you are paying attention to chat radar/map you can pop your lil Happy seed and their goes your Ranger. Assassin as a class is punished so hard for making a misplay with a defensive CD. You FE/AT to soon you get CC'ed to death. You pop them too late you get blown up. This dying to assassins in one second. I honestly don't know what you are doing. You would have to be walking around as a sorc/sm with no shield and in Silver coin gear to get blown up that quick and in that case it is you/your gear the issue not the class. As many have said before if you think Assassin is as easy as popping out of hide and insta killing people...level an Assassin and post your videos of rolling people at 50 Thank you

Archived