Wrap Event?

Barbarella

So... you guys planning on putting a wrap event anytime soon? Just wondering coz getting a wrap is way too difficult.

When the shugo spawns and we run to it not always is a wrap shugo, plus there is a huge pvp happening every time. Sometimes we don't get there in time and when we do it's sold out. People that get the wraps are selling it for an expensive price.

Also it costs too many experience marks, since this is the most important coin right now and we don't have a big amount of XP available to get easily... it's tough. 

It would help a lot to have a wrap event going on. 

Each vendor sells different item.

Calculating Black Marketer = Stigma Ench Stone
Wary Smuggler = Io Coin
Meticulous Black Marketer = Paragon Ench Stone
Infitrating Smuggler = Io silk
Furtive Black Marketer = Oathstone
Mysterious Black Marketer = Wrapping Scroll 

I don't know if there is another vendor, i know these vendors so far. And yeah it's too hard to get them.

They need to just put them on the bcm already, alot of people want the wraps this could be a cash cow for NC 🤣

@Kibbelz here's an idea for you to present to the team. $20 a wrap, every player needs 12 of them per toon they want to gear.  $240 per toon. per person on the server. 

8 hours ago, Lulzy-DN said:

They need to just put them on the bcm already, alot of people want the wraps this could be a cash cow for NC 🤣

@Kibbelz here's an idea for you to present to the team. $20 a wrap, every player needs 12 of them per toon they want to gear.  $240 per toon. per person on the server. 

I mean they haven't even put all the skins in BCM to milk the cow, and skins aren't even game changers, they are just cosmetics.

On 10/7/2021 at 9:40 PM, One said:

Each vendor sells different item.

Calculating Black Marketer = Stigma Ench Stone
Wary Smuggler = Io Coin
Meticulous Black Marketer = Paragon Ench Stone
Infitrating Smuggler = Io silk
Furtive Black Marketer = Oathstone
Mysterious Black Marketer = Wrapping Scroll 

I don't know if there is another vendor, i know these vendors so far. And yeah it's too hard to get them.

Hmm, I didn't know this, where do I find the shugo Mysterious Black Marketer = Wrapping Scroll  ???

12 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Hmm, I didn't know this, where do I find the shugo Mysterious Black Marketer = Wrapping Scroll  ???

It is in Apsuranta and it is a timed NPC that spawns in specific locations and has a tiny amount for sale limit so it is usually camped by elyos and asmodian elite legions who fight on who buys them.

Archived