hey kibbelz, exp extractors cost to much

taha-DN

kibbelz is there anything you can do about  trying o get the price of exp extractors dropped down alot. i mean  if we need to start buying them by the hundredfold at 536k ea thats gonna translate into hundreds of millions of kinah and im sure theres alot of players out there that dont  have that kind of kinah on hand. i think if we are gonna have to start using them by the hundreds to buy wraps and other items they should be priced under 50k or something. but can u atleast see what u can do.

4 hours ago, Lulzy-DN said:

You can get 300m per week easily. Especially with all the free stimulus gear and stigmas they gave everyone. 

also wraps are not required to get the new gear so I don’t see a price drop happening. 

Maybe it is easier in this patch to get kinah, however, you already have to farm XP to make an experience mark, why make us also farm kinah for this ? That is too complicated. The price of an XP extractor should be ten times less (50k kinah).

On 10/13/2021 at 12:35 AM, Gabrielis-KT said:

Maybe it is easier in this patch to get kinah, however, you already have to farm XP to make an experience mark, why make us also farm kinah for this ? That is too complicated. The price of an XP extractor should be ten times less (50k kinah).

And the fact we have no autohunt makes it impossible to get all the quotas. They should bring back the autohunt map at least which isn't even enough next to the amount you can make in open map but it is still something.

3 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

And the fact we have no autohunt makes it impossible to get all the quotas. They should bring back the autohunt map at least which isn't even enough next to the amount you can make in open map but it is still something.

Are you farming apsa ? Quests there give a lot of XP. Come on, we need your help to flip camps ;)

1 hour ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Are you farming apsa ? Quests there give a lot of XP. Come on, we need your help to flip camps ;)

*cries in gearing my alts with kerub gear*

I went there and I did a few quests, some of the quests didn't make sense, they sent me in a spot on the map that had nothing, I assume it must be a mob that has a long respawn time and someone killed it before I went to those places. I hope it is not a timed mob or something that I need to google to find.

And that place is like TT, you need a group to be effective. I have been there and barely seen any player, not sure if I went to the wrong areas, but I only saw 1~2 asmodians and never came across a single elyos so far. I guess the right areas are somewhere else and I haven't been everywhere.

The worst case scenario is I go to a place where the good stuff happen and get stomped by a group/alliance of enemies while I solo and then end up never going back to those spots again.

XP sources from quests:

For Apsaranta quests, if you do complete 4 quests of a particular faction you can collect dispatch reward, which includes 500 million XP (affected by XP boost runes).

At beginning you can collect this reward once per faction-week. Level up faction renown to collect more dispatch rewards per week!

• Level 1: 1 times
  • Level 2: 2 times
  • Level 3: 3 times

Want to sell your wrong class Fighting Spirit armor to the NPC? Please don't, save them for extraction in 8.2

[8.2] Aetherforging Fighting Spirit Armor Box - contains random Fighting Spirit Armor piece for your class (6 types)

thats interesting to know secret, since im saving alot of the items its listing anyhow , , i guess the few peices i can give to legionmates in need that i just blow up for extra mats ill just sit on if thats gonna be something thats gonna take place in 8.2 , ty for the info

Archived