Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - October 13, 2021

Arctic

• Aion Team

~ Greetings Daevas ~

Happy 1.5 Day! Tomorrow's maintenance will begin at 5am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC). The servers should be back online approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes later after deploying content update 1.5, the Balaur Incursion! In addition, you can expect:

• 100 days of Classic event ends
  • Server First Contest begins
  • Israphel server boost begins
  • +100% EXP +1 Empyrean's Gift Support Box for new characters

We hope you are looking forward to the next wave of content in Aion Classic. Please look forward to the full patch notes to be released shortly after the update.

How about doing something for aion retail? Where are the other events, in fact where did all the Danaria people go what the heck is going on with this game. I quit in April and came back 2 weeks ago so what gives? Why are gates in Silona and Pradeth fortress so strong?

3 minutes ago, Hakumix-KT said:

How about doing something for aion retail? Where are the other events, in fact where did all the Danaria people go what the heck is going on with this game. I quit in April and came back 2 weeks ago so what gives? Why are gates in Silona and Pradeth fortress so strong?

We have our own problems with classic, go ask for retail on retail forum, here we discuss about how Ncwest can make Classic better.

2 jam yang lalu, Kibbelz berkata:

~ Salam Daevas ~

Selamat 1,5 Hari! Maintenance besok akan dimulai pada jam 5 pagi Waktu Server (4 pagi PT / 7 pagi ET / 11 pagi UTC). Server akan kembali online kira-kira 2 jam 15 menit kemudian setelah menyebarkan konten 1.5, Serangan Balaur ! Selain itu, Anda dapat mengharapkan:

• 100 hari acara Klasik berakhir
  • Server Kontes Pertama dimulai
  • Peningkatan server Israel dimulai
  • +100% EXP +1 Kotak Dukungan Hadiah Empyrean untuk karakter baru

Kami berharap Anda menantikan kunjungan berikutnya di Aion Classic. Harap Nantikan catatan tambalan lengkap yang akan segera dirilis setelah sebelumnya.

kapan 

4 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

~ Greetings Daevas ~

Happy 1.5 Day! Tomorrow's maintenance will begin at 5am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC). The servers should be back online approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes later after deploying content update 1.5, the Balaur Incursion! In addition, you can expect:

• 100 days of Classic event ends
  • Server First Contest begins
  • Israphel server boost begins
  • +100% EXP +1 Empyrean's Gift Support Box for new characters

We hope you are looking forward to the next wave of content in Aion Classic. Please look forward to the full patch notes to be released shortly after the update.

Is that 1x 100% EXP amulet on new character creation or what? Please elaborate.

34 minutes ago, Nykw said:

i guess the siel aura was there for a bonus , i was ok with that,  but now u can t even complete quests  becouse u can t loot any item ... 

Which is of course utter garbage, everyone has at least 1hr. of Siel's Aura each day, during which you can loot anything you like.

I wonder if they left 4 crazy monkeys taking care of the server's life. Didn't they come up with a good plan to solve the problems? you have tired players, currently there is no drop of manastones or enchantes are achieved.  remove the restrictions of not having aura siel aura (transform it into positive) and put more content of reset scrolls dp on your black market, more skin. I'm sure players spend more on that than on their precious siel aura

Archived