Weekly Server Maintenance - October 13, 2021

Arctic

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow's regularly scheduled maintenance will begin at 5am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC). The servers should be back online approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes later. This will be a routine maintenance which will perform the weekly resets.

Thank you!

So nothing about 12th Gift boxes not being sent this week? @Kibbelz

Nothing about next weeks task for the boxes that we arent getting anyway, we gonna have to look for it ourselves?

Nothing about events ending, like the 1-kinah retuning, and the Prophet’s Gift and Dreamworld?

I would call this zero effort job, but that would be too generous, if there is such a thing as negative effort, thats it.

51 minutes ago, Shampoo said:

Nothing about events ending, like the 1-kinah retuning, and the Prophet’s Gift and Dreamworld?

For those that were going to use the 12 anniversary reward boxes for PvP gear, it wouldn't have been nice to be able to retune those pcs for 1-kinah.  Consider extending this 1-kinah event until a week following whenever you fix your technical difficulties in distributing rewards.

2 jam yang lalu, Kibbelz berkata:

Salam Daeva!

Pemeliharaan terjadwal rutin besok akan dimulai pada pukul 05.00 Waktu Server (pukul 4 pagi PT / 7 pagi ET / 11 pagi UTC). Server akan kembali online sekitar 3 jam dan 45 menit kemudian. Ini akan menjadi perawatan rutin yang akan melakukan reset tayang hari ini.

Terima kasih!

when will the flower event to find transformation contact be held again ?

@KibbelzForest of Life permenantly added when? We need autohunt for this game to function the way it was programmed to. Forest cannot be abused, it doesn't give unfair advantages, it doesn't entrap you like Garden of Growth does, it wouldnt be event-driven progress, etc etc etc.... it's the perfect and obvious solution to NA Aion's EXP defecit, especially with 8.0 being even more demanding with EXP mark prices.

Every day that we don't have a solution for this EXP defecit is another day that encourages more people to bot in order to keep up. Give us the permenant fix.

11 hours ago, Shampoo said:

So nothing about 12th Gift boxes not being sent this week?

It's been over 19 days since i've asked them about my boss kill count, and still got no answer, and I also got no reward.

I've been replied:

Action taken: will inform CU that we still don't have information about his inquiry.

If I were you I wouldn't expect a box to come this week too.

12 hours ago, Shampoo said:

So nothing about 12th Gift boxes not being sent this week? @Kibbelz

Nothing about next weeks task for the boxes that we arent getting anyway, we gonna have to look for it ourselves?

I would call this zero effort job, but that would be too generous, if there is such a thing as negative effort, thats it.

It’s been 3 weeks since I stopped receiving the boxes 😭

9 hours ago, Hakumix-KT said:

I came back to the game 2 weeks ago and reached level 85, where is this information? What do I get?

https://www.aiononline.com/news/12-gifts-for-daeva

Read here what you are SUPPOSE to get, but may or may not depending on if someone actually still works in this joke of a company.

1 hour ago, Kat said:

It's been over 19 days since i've asked them about my boss kill count, and still got no answer, and I also got no reward.

I've been replied:

If I were you I wouldn't expect a box to come this week too.

Yeah, its been months if not years now of people asking questions and the COMMUNITY manager gives 0 F's, so i don't give F's about being polite anymore either.

so that one time at band camp doing some of these miserable task jumping through the loops for you guys and you still cant deliver boxes on time? you guys rather give us silence instead of answers?

NCsoft=  IF you do this you will get rewarded and boxes

1 full month later

NCsoft= ............

if you want to keep the player base start learning to deliver on your promises. last i checked when a person says they gonna do something they should do it but because of you guys i guess doing something is not your strong point and never has been.

yeah response please still waiting......

another month i guess.

On 10/12/2021 at 9:41 PM, Shampoo said:

GNXlePW.jpg

There, took 30 seconds, so what if we already reached 85, would that count? (Yes/No/Ignore)? @Kibbelz

@Kibbelz can't you give us one more week for this last part? you are giving 2 weeks worth of rewards and casual players like me (that need those boxes) surely will not reach lvl85 so fast.

• Aion Team

Hi everyone,

Received confirmation that last week's rewards were sent. However, the Week 3 rewards are experiencing delays and we do not yet have an ETA for when we can distribute them. We hope to have an update very soon, and will share once we have that information.

23 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone,

Received confirmation that last week's rewards were sent. However, the Week 3 rewards are experiencing delays and we do not yet have an ETA for when we can distribute them. We hope to have an update very soon, and will share once we have that information.

I can confirm that my account has only received rewards for the weeks of 9/8 - 9/14 and 9/15 - 9/21. I defeated well over 12 bosses on my account. On my main chanter alone I defeated 13 bosses (Draug, Shadon, Bronze Guardian, Mutated Daeva, Beritra, Berserking Yastikan x4 and Berserking Varakan x4) and I also ran over 10 IDD on my gladiator. Please make looking into the accounts of the forgotten players a priority.

P.S. Can you please confirm that players who leveled a toon to 85 before the week of 10/13 - 10/19 will be eligible to recieve the final rewards?

I got a chest on an alt account that didn't do any of the requirements. Meanwhile my main hasn't gotten some weeks, but since Kibbelz said they acknowledge this then I am optimistic they will give the chests in the end.

7 hours ago, Gallium-DN said:

P.S. Can you please confirm that players who leveled a toon to 85 before the week of 10/13 - 10/19 will be eligible to recieve the final rewards?

I am pretty sure they will simply check who is 85 lvl right before the maintenance time and they will award the chests to all the accounts that have a 85 level. But of course do not quote me on that.

On 10/13/2021 at 8:08 AM, Kibbelz said:

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow's regularly scheduled maintenance will begin at 5am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC). The servers should be back online approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes later. This will be a routine maintenance which will perform the weekly resets.

Thank you!

Haloween event maybe??? Dang !! Classic drain all your braincells you forgot haloween event we waited a year to get the haloween transformations !!! !

Archived