Tired of getting screwed out of content because of my Timezone when I live in NA

5s1150F9

Let me first preface this with the acknowledgement that this is the same issue that many players who are EU or Oceanic face on the server as well, but at the end of the day, this server was launched for North America, EU at the least may get an EU Classic one day? (probably not but maybe)

As a player on the east coast I am absolutely sick of the scheduled times in this game.  With the timers the way they are, as an east coaster with a standard 8-5 job, you might get one chance to dredge each day, even that could be not likely.

To break it down for the east coast for dredgion your times are at:

2pm - At work
10pm - Possible, but very late looking at roughly 11am going to bed - Rough if you need to get up around 5 or 6 a.m. for work
2am - LOL

Essentially as an East coast player there ARE NO GOOD DREDGION TIMES.

Likewise Fort Sieges are not the best, but we at least get one at 9pm which is at the least possible to go to, so I wont complain to much about that.

TLDR: As a customer within the intended server geography, the timing of scheduled content is very annoying.

@5s1150F9:
I just wanted to add that NcWest is activly advertising the game for european players by changes made to their privacy policy for uk and european players. So at the end of the day, they are interested in keeping their european playerbase. See the Policy Update from 30th of september.

40 minutes ago, 5s1150F9 said:

To break it down for the east coast for dredgion your times are at:

2pm - At work
10pm - Possible, but very late looking at roughly 11am going to bed - Rough if you need to get up around 5 or 6 a.m. for work
2am - LOL

Essentially as an East coast player there ARE NO GOOD DREDGION TIMES.

100% this.

East coast and central getting the shaft really bad so that west gets comfortable 7pm-11pm.

They could shift it 2 hours earlier.    Ot 1.5.    

West coast would get 5pm -  9pm

And east would get 8pm - 12am

Europeens would get 10-11pm dredg and a 5-6pm dredg which is fantastic.

For Australia it's bad either way.

Oh and please remember dredg is open for 2 hours so if people feel 5pm is too early for many remember it's be open from 5pm to 7pm for west coast which gives plenty of time for working people.

So please don't leave it like this and doom literally half of NA and all of Europe to past midnight timers.

This is a logical argument.  I would tend to agree with it (I live in central time zone).

Thank you for making a reasonable case instead of posting an all caps, flaming , childish tirade and tantrum like we in so many posts lately.  Kudos to you, I hope they listen.

Archived