Weekly Server Maintenance - October 20, 2021

Arctic

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic will begin tomorrow at 5am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC). We expect the servers to resume operation approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes later.

Thank you!

• Arctic changed the title to Weekly Server Maintenance - October 20, 2021
4 hours ago, Zena said:

@Kibbelz What even is this maintenance for, if you don't leave patch notes? Come on people you guys makes no sense!! Pathetic!!!

You know maintenance is not always about updates, it can be hardware reset, cleaning up data memory...

7 hours ago, Allessandra said:

Guess just another player unsubbing.

Imagine being a guy who's so full of self-importance he goes on game forums and posts something like "wElL I gUeSs YoU hAve lOsT aNoThEr SubsCriPtIoN. SucKs fOr yOu tHaT yoU'll bE lOsInG mE aS a cUsToMeR"

34 minutes ago, Pazu said:

You know maintenance is not always about updates, it can be hardware reset, cleaning up data memory...

Sure. They can do this but not do a hot fix on more relevant things? You know what I mean? Like how long does it take to do all of that? I doubt it's not even going to take a day of their time and they do maintenance once a week. 

10 hours ago, Swiftlock said:

No event? Nice game :) 
NCShiz always keeping us on our toes!

You mean like the current event that is going on still? 

45 minutes ago, Zena said:

Sure. They can do this but not do a hot fix on more relevant things? You know what I mean? Like how long does it take to do all of that? I doubt it's not even going to take a day of their time and they do maintenance once a week. 

There is clearly a lot they don't tell us how operations works. Unless you work for this particular publisher it's hard to gauge what they require when doing maint.  It could be their time to review logs, or set all the bans if there isn't an automatic process that's in place.

28 minutes ago, Kybele said:

Any news about 1.7/1.9? Or eta? 

If we look at Korea, each update is basically 3 months and went along with a new promotion for the 90 day Siel's Aura.

At minimum, I wouldn't expect 1.7 for another 70 days or until the start of Deava Pass Season 8. Then another 90 days until 1.9 after that unless we hear specifics from NC.

lmao some of you guys are something else. They give you the 1.5 you wanted for so long, and yet some already ask for 1.7 one week in. People complain about legions hoarding all medals on infinite defense, and then you complain about Dredge commanders being too hard and actually losing forts like was always intended. And so on.

I don't blame NC for keeping communication to a minimum with how things are around here.

56 minutes ago, Vireza-KT said:

lmao some of you guys are something else. They give you the 1.5 you wanted for so long, and yet some already ask for 1.7 one week in. People complain about legions hoarding all medals on infinite defense, and then you complain about Dredge commanders being too hard and actually losing forts like was always intended. And so on.

I don't blame NC for keeping communication to a minimum with how things are around here.

You're obviously Ignorant about the situation so I forgive you. :D

7 hours ago, Vireza-KT said:

Egg or chicken?

On 10/20/2021 at 7:42 PM, Fetlife said:

Imagine being a guy who's so full of self-importance he goes on game forums and posts something like "wElL I gUeSs YoU hAve lOsT aNoThEr SubsCriPtIoN. SucKs fOr yOu tHaT yoU'll bE lOsInG mE aS a cUsToMeR"

Oh did I ruffle your hair somehow? Imagine me being unimportant and you taking your time to reply... Did you reply to everyone who came here to say how unsatisfied they were of the game and quit? Well go flame me more ,don't care really ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.   I wonder who your main is,hmmmm.... Oh hey everyone I feel so entitled when I say that a game that I paid for is being shitty and actually calling them out on it by quitting and SAYING it. 

Archived