The situation on Israphel

2s349201

5 hours ago, Snacks said:

Could players just start on a new server with nothing and be lost or behind?  Yes.  Could they catch up after putting the time back in again on a new server?  Yes.  Does it mean they should have to go through this process in a grindy korean mmo like Aion?  No.  

That's the point.  There is also no reason for supporting a 2nd server which is 6 feet under when you can cut costs down to 1 server and keep things extremely centralized for the remaining player base.  Don't try and convolute the real issue.

Hes just a troll, he has a level 30 something char after 4months and hes telling people how easy it is to level/catch up.

Dont pay them no nevermind.

2 hours ago, 2s349201 said:

Hes just a troll, he has a level 30 something char after 4months and hes telling people how easy it is to level/catch up.

Dont pay them no nevermind.

Your the troll,  you know nothing.

I have 7 characters, 3 on Siel and 4 on IS, I have had as many as 11 characters altogether, my first 6 were on Siel so I could get the L30 Devonian weapon for my SM, then I deleted 4 of them so I had slots for re-rolling on IS.

The character Zarbi is my mule 2nd. account, no Siel's Aura,  I only play her for an hour per day, yet she already has a full set of AP 25 Armor, and half the AP L30 blue accessories, not bad for an hour per day.

I stick with my opinion that people who wont  roll a character on the server they like are pure lazy, this debate has been going on for 3 months, more than enough time to roll where you like and get to L50 more than once.

You are just the next troll to jump in on it.

7 hours ago, Zarbi said:

I have 7 characters, 3 on Siel and 4 on IS, I have had as many as 11 characters altogether, my first 6 were on Siel so I could get the L30 Devonian weapon for my SM, then I deleted 4 of them so I had slots for re-rolling on IS.

What is your main's name?

And no, not everyone is just lazy as you say. Some people played hard for what they got and it's on NC to fix this, not on players. That's why everyone is quitting, because NC wont do shiet about it.

Why the fuk would you have two servers, one peaking 15% (when that much) and another peaking 5% instead of one at 20%? Makes zero sense.

Maybe a little off topic, i dont know, just thought i would see what ppl think off the future for AION classic NA on both servers, when Aion Classic gets released in Europe under Gameforge. I myself play on SIEL Elyos side Aion NA only because it has not released in Europe yet. when it does i will likely quit NA and start over on EU server, since the timezone diffenrence is a real issue for EU players on the NA servers. 

And i know off quite a few other players who will likely do the same. Alot of EU players in EU legions like from Germany, France, Spain and Legions recruiting from all the EU playerbase, are likely all gonna reroll EU when it comes. 

1 hour ago, 66s12E1AB said:

Maybe a little off topic, i dont know, just thought i would see what ppl think off the future for AION classic NA on both servers, when Aion Classic gets released in Europe under Gameforge. I myself play on SIEL Elyos side Aion NA only because it has not released in Europe yet. when it does i will likely quit NA and start over on EU server, since the timezone diffenrence is a real issue for EU players on the NA servers. 

And i know off quite a few other players who will likely do the same. Alot of EU players in EU legions like from Germany, France, Spain and Legions recruiting from all the EU playerbase, are likely all gonna reroll EU when it comes. 

Im still not totally convinced that Aion will come to Europe, they constantly seem to be making excuses.

Ive thankfully quit NA now, so I would probably give EU a try if it ever came, but I doubt they would learn from NCsofts mistakes so would just be the same utter shitshow as this I would assume. I think "we" should probably accept that the Aion we once loved has gone forever.

Archived