State of classic post 1.5

DMob-DN

On 10/26/2021 at 4:08 AM, DMob-DN said:

please let us farm stuff like before.. dont turn classic into retail , not being able to get anything from farming  is quite ridiculous and litterally kills the game for a lot of people

Bruh and Theo was full of bots . Yuo whant farm there like before use bots  ? Or what ?  Did i miss smth  ? Evry one of you use bots in Theo ? and now yuo ask bring bots back 

On 10/26/2021 at 3:26 AM, Kibbelz said:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on things since 1.5. We discussed many of these issues this afternoon, and the team is in the process of examining several of them. We're hoping to soon make changes and adjust to more ideally reflect the local server dynamics.

I dont know what is your plan , but plz dont let bots farm stuff in Bruh/Theo 

Noone is saying communication is bad, but they are often MIA, or very late to provide updates and when they do they just upset people more. Nothing wrong with saying:

"It looks like the adjustment we made needs to be tweaked further, please allow us (insert quick turnaround time here) to fix this"

Yes, this hides the true reason why the HP values still appear off but at the very least you aren't admitting to players that they're better able to tell which mobs should be adjusted then you are. This is PR101, and I'm not even in public relations. 

4 hours ago, Magnitoz said:

Bruh and Theo was full of bots . Yuo whant farm there like before use bots  ? Or what ?  Did i miss smth  ? Evry one of you use bots in Theo ? and now yuo ask bring bots back 

I dont know what is your plan , but plz dont let bots farm stuff in Bruh/Theo 

You must not play the game to not understand that theo/brusthonin fabled item drop is needed to make enchants since its higher lvl golds wich yields higher level stones. How are we supposed to even make progress enchanting our stuff if theres a VERY LOW supply of enchant/demolition gear left on broker. The solution was for ncwest to do their job and ban the bots instead of screwing over the remaining player base that actually pay for a subscription  and remove items that are required to progress. Good luck +15 anything with l60's.

1 hour ago, DMob-DN said:

You must not play the game to not understand that theo/brusthonin fabled item drop is needed to make enchants since its higher lvl golds wich yields higher level stones. How are we supposed to even make progress enchanting our stuff if theres a VERY LOW supply of enchant/demolition gear left on broker. The solution was for ncwest to do their job and ban the bots instead of screwing over the remaining player base that actually pay for a subscription  and remove items that are required to progress. Good luck +15 anything with l60's.

In original version of Aion, 11  years a go , there is no gold gear 45 lvl , they are  add it in 2+ version , this patch called in my region Golden Fever , they are increase drop rate % and add in game Gold gear  25 30 40 45 50  ( maybe they are increase % drop chanse x 20 ) Stop sell  gear  from dungeons , maybe its time to extract it ? 

1.5 version they add in game 50 lvl gold gear ( world drop ) extract it  + they add craft recipe with 100% chance gold , extract it . 

6 hours ago, Neferupito said:

At this point, the broker is so empty that I'm not against bots lol. L63 stones used to sell for 200k 1 month ago, they're worth 500k now. It's stupid

Ofc my friend , we have dredgion now .  More Ap > more AP gear  > we need more stones . Its logical . 

And stop lie you all about " farm in theo "  You just whant use your bots there . 

1 hour ago, Magnitoz said:

In original version of Aion, 11  years a go , there is no gold gear 45 lvl , they are  add it in 2+ version , this patch called in my region Golden Fever , they are increase drop rate % and add in game Gold gear  25 30 40 45 50  ( maybe they are increase % drop chanse x 20 ) Stop sell  gear  from dungeons , maybe its time to extract it ? 

1.5 version they add in game 50 lvl gold gear ( world drop ) extract it  + they add craft recipe with 100% chance gold , extract it . 

Ofc my friend , we have dredgion now .  More Ap > more AP gear  > we need more stones . Its logical . 

And stop lie you all about " farm in theo "  You just whant use your bots there . 

Sorry to burst your bubble my man , but golden syndrome was 2.1 patch, and we had gold drops in 1.5 wayyy befor that patch. Stones you get from instance gear is rubbish tier 90% of time i've gotten good stones once outta dozens of d/e ice black gear from DC.

I wonder how many elder pieces you gotten from core because i have still to get a single one after hours farming those mobs , this isnt as effective as farming brusthonin mobs. 

Also i do not use bot , ive did 100% of my farming legit and NCsoft removing gold drops from those maps is just a way to be lazy so they dont have to manually ban bots. This hurt the playerbase no matter what is your opinion about it. 

Bots were a thing in retail and will be a thing in classic , we lived with it back then i dont see what gonna be the difference now.

Not having em actually make our economy a lot shittier and our broker a lot more empty.

Also nobody will bother crafting proc gear to destroy for enchant , spending lots of time ressources and kinah to just get rubbish tier stones.

They could bring lvl 45 fabled gear in beluslan/heiron as an alternative, But we all know that is way too much work for NCWest to be possible.

1 hour ago, DMob-DN said:

Sorry to burst your bubble my man , but golden syndrome was 2.1 patch, and we had gold drops in 1.5 wayyy befor that patch. Stones you get from instance gear is rubbish tier 90% of time i've gotten good stones once outta dozens of d/e ice black gear from DC.

I wonder how many elder pieces you gotten from core because i have still to get a single one after hours farming those mobs , this isnt as effective as farming brusthonin mobs. 

Also i do not use bot , ive did 100% of my farming legit and NCsoft removing gold drops from those maps is just a way to be lazy so they dont have to manually ban bots. This hurt the playerbase no matter what is your opinion about it. 

Bots were a thing in retail and will be a thing in classic , we lived with it back then i dont see what gonna be the difference now.

Not having em actually make our economy a lot shittier and our broker a lot more empty.

Also nobody will bother crafting proc gear to destroy for enchant , spending lots of time ressources and kinah to just get rubbish tier stones.

They could bring lvl 45 fabled gear in beluslan/heiron as an alternative, But we all know that is way too much work for NCWest to be possible.

I remember only 35 gold gear and its was realy rare . Tell me , why they call that patch Golden Syndrome ? I never see 25 gold 40 and 45 before 2+ versions . Maybe those gear was in game , but chance of drop was same like GS  . Elder pieces drop from DP and Dred . But you dont know that , coz your bots cant farm Dred and DP , sad . 

27 minutes ago, Magnitoz said:

I remember only 35 gold gear and its was realy rare . Tell me , why they call that patch Golden Syndrome ? I never see 25 gold 40 and 45 before 2+ versions . Maybe those gear was in game , but chance of drop was same like GS  . Elder pieces drop from DP and Dred . But you dont know that , coz your bots cant farm Dred and DP , sad . 

you're not worth my time.  keep thinking bad decisions from nc is great for this game and its playerbase.

13 hours ago, DMob-DN said:

you're not worth my time.  keep thinking bad decisions from nc is great for this game and its playerbase.

Magnitoz is correct, and you are too.  Golden syndrome was the 2.1 patch, and Classic is the 2.7 client artificially limited to 1.5 content.

We have golden syndrome currently. The drop rates in Classic today are much higher than they were in the original 1.5.

On 11/5/2021 at 10:08 AM, 19s19C5EB said:

Magnitoz is correct, and you are too.  Golden syndrome was the 2.1 patch, and Classic is the 2.7 client artificially limited to 1.5 content.

We have golden syndrome currently. The drop rates in Classic today are much higher than they were in the original 1.5.

Do you play the same game as i am?? Because since 1.5 the drop rate on stuff in open world have  been nonexistent. 

It's litterally impossible to make kinah farming open world now.

Population so LOW nothing sells on broker.

The Kinah daily limit on selling rubbish is a complete joke , goodluck improving anything on your toon with that 1 million kinah limit when remaining enchant stone on broker is 7m a piece.

Archived