Leveling 45-85

Estah

24 minutes ago, Estah said:

How do i level i got the xp boost but there isnt any quests after i do the campaign and i cannot pick the latest one up without being lvl 54 so what do i do to progress?

Do Fire Temple mobs give good xp, and in the Luna Shop there is Taki's Mission, with 2 dots on the map there, 1 is daily, 1 is weekly, they give XP at the end you can even afk them, there should also be some repeatable quests in Beluslan.

Try to level to 76 or 80 today, theres a passport event, that might be ending tomorrow, you still have a chance to get that legendary transformation contract, im not sure if that is available for lower levels.

2 hours ago, Viseris-KT said:

Do Fire Temple mobs give good xp, and in the Luna Shop there is Taki's Mission, with 2 dots on the map there, 1 is daily, 1 is weekly, they give XP at the end you can even afk them, there should also be some repeatable quests in Beluslan.

Try to level to 76 or 80 today, theres a passport event, that might be ending tomorrow, you still have a chance to get that legendary transformation contract, im not sure if that is available for lower levels.

Useless if no one can hold a group to enter. How to i level to 80 when theres no option?

Archived