Forums

Pumpkin King's Haunt Temporarily Disabled

On 11/3/2021 at 9:15 PM, Gallium-DN said:

When will the Candy Stations be fixed to load at the times listed on event page? They were supposed to load between 6 PM Server Time and 11 PM Server time and they are loading at random hours in the morning.

I got a ticket from them saying the candy station spawns are fixed, but I will be checking them myself today.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just leave the event as it was and let people get their halloween collections done. For once is the only good thing that has ever happened in aion this year.

Really, how is it that on the Apostle thing you couldn't pivot, but now you are able to remove transformations based solely on your own mistake, not on exploitation?

NCWest is still out here acting like we're in 6.0 and Legendaries are these rare, coveted things. A free Legendary?????? Great googly moogly, we can't let them get an ugly Halloween transform. Much le

17 hours have passed and as always nobody reviews, nor does they give answers to what was sent, since nobody really cares about my problem, since they are inefficient with customer service. but I see that he doesn't care about his players with years of being here and he just doesn't care if they stay or leave. thanks nsoft for your inefficient help and proper review.