NCwest Your Support Staff Needs To Go

Rag-DN

baseline.png

NCwest-doesn-t-care.png

NCwest-doesn-t-care2.png

@Kibbelz @Loki @Hime @Gideon

This is just 2 examples of videos I've taken of hackers/exploiters and sent via private link on youtube to support.  With using a youtube private link only people with the link are able to view the videos and it lets me know when they've been watched.  As you can see neither of these 2 examples have been watched. (There's more but figured i'd keep this list short) 

I have sent followup tickets to support telling them that I can see they haven't reviewed the videos and I just get this exact copy & Paste response every time:

Hello again,

I appreciate you getting back to us regarding your report.

We understand that you want an immediate resolution for this. We'll make sure to review the video footage you have provided, and we will take appropriate action accordingly. This might take a while, but rest assured that any players who are caught breaking the game's rules and regulations will be sanctioned based on our findings.

Your utmost patience and kind understanding is highly appreciated.

~SomerandomGMthatDoesn'tCare

Now granted the 1st example is under a week old, but I guarantee it'll never be watched. The 2nd example is over 2 months old... So HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO INVESTIGATE OUR TICKETS?  The players in both these videos are still in game, still exploiting/hacking, and one of them I even PM'd about it and they just laughed saying that they've been doing it for years and NCwest doesn't care.... 

Things like this is why I'm truly slowing down playing the game and hesitant to renew my Siel's Aura.  I know the game is 12+ years old, but you still have a semi-loyal customer base. Do you guys truly  not care, or does your support team just fail to do their jobs?  I'm doubtful this will even get a reply from anyone tagged but maybe this will help serve as a warning to any potential new players on what to expect atm from NCwest. 

P.S.  The names are scratched out to avoid violation the TOS of the forums so this thread has 0 reason to be locked/deleted. 

Honestly man you are just best to give up and leave the game. I'm like you and am extremely passionate about aion but from the past couple months you can clearly see they are out of touch with their player base and only care about milking players for money

Hackers/ap traders run rampant and you can't even ridicule them in public which is ridiculous because it's literally ncsoft protecting them and they know this and because if this they never have to worry about being publicly exposed except for word if mouth, game is in a disgusting state

I've already said my piece in regards to nyerk this game and nyerk these devs and GM's

48 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

With using a youtube private link only people with the link are able to view the videos and it lets me know when they've been watched.  As you can see neither of these 2 examples have been watched.

Hey buddy, setting your video to "Private" means only authorized YouTube accounts of your choosing can view the video. NC Soft literally cannot watch your videos. You have to set it to "Unlisted" for it to be viewable via link without a direct Youtube Account to permit.

1 hour ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

Hey buddy, setting your video to "Private" means only authorized YouTube accounts of your choosing can view the video. NC Soft literally cannot watch your videos. You have to set it to "Unlisted" for it to be viewable via link without a direct Youtube Account to permit.

His point still stands, if they actually looked at the ticket and clicked the link, they would've messaged him back saying they can't view it, assuming support even care enough.

4 minutes ago, JabbaTheCuck-DN said:

His point still stands, if they actually looked at the ticket and clicked the link, they would've messaged him back saying they can't view it, assuming support even care enough.

I'm not defending or anything, just saying so he knows the next time he wants to share a video via link-only he's gotta set it to "Unlisted" instead of "Private"

9 minutes ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

I'm not defending or anything, just saying so he knows the next time he wants to share a video via link-only he's gotta set it to "Unlisted" instead of "Private"

You made me to and double check! They are listed as Unlisted and not Private, but I swapped them to private then back again to unlisted and resubmitted tickets with new URLs just incase... But yeah, doubtful they'll ever be watched.

Game is fun, I'm enjoying it.  I'll keep playing it until it's not fun anymore.  Having fun is really the only requirement I have for a game.   I don't give cheaters or hackers the power to ruin my gameplay.  So their pixilated avatar kills my pixilated avatar ... ok.  Respawn. 

If you're not enjoying the game, and I certainly understand your frustration with NCSoft, you should try to find another game that allows you to have fun.  Gaming is leisure and fun time, all of the drama, negativity and hatred just ain't worth it.  Life is too short

Archived