Forums

1.7 when?

Kybele

Unless there is a communication or update on this topic, it is looking like 1.7 will launch when the new Deava Pass starts after the current 90 day subscription ends. This is because Korea uses the 90 day pass as a kind of event for the 1.5, 1.7, and 1.9 patches from what I can tell. Therefore if the next Deava Pass event triggers the start, then expect 1.7 sometime around January 5th. Although it wouldn't surprise me to see 1.7 happen 4 weeks later on Feb. 2nd.

1 minute ago, Darob said:

Unless there is a communication or update on this topic, it is looking like 1.7 will launch when the new Deava Pass starts after the current 90 day subscription ends. This is because Korea uses the 90 day pass as a kind of event for the 1.5, 1.7, and 1.9 patches from what I can tell. Therefore if the next Deava Pass event triggers the start, then expect 1.7 sometime around January 5th. Although it wouldn't surprise me to see 1.7 happen 4 weeks later on Feb. 2nd.

Our 1.5 was delayed by like 2 months so I doubt we follow similar timelines as aion KR.

It would be great to know when 1.7 launches because the huge delay on 1.5 caused a lot of players to leave

15 minutes ago, Wex said:

Our 1.5 was delayed by like 2 months so I doubt we follow similar timelines as aion KR.

It would be great to know when 1.7 launches because the huge delay on 1.5 caused a lot of players to leave

If it is 5 months that would put us in March, which would be crazy especially for 1.7 which is such a minor update. I had originally hoped the delay in NA would result in a combined 1.5/1.7 patch, but that obviously didn't happen.

On 11/2/2021 at 9:14 AM, Kybele said:

I know it's too early but 1.7 can extend life of Aion Classic.  Otherwise (after 5 months like 1.5) there will be no players on the servers.  Also 1.7 released in 5 months in KR.

I hope 1.7 will be released before it's too late.

@Kibbelz @Loki Do you have any news about 1.7?

Remember when everyone said the same about 1.5?

Archived