Compete in the 1.5 Server First Event!

Lily

A rank, yes, even though it's hard to find not-overlaping DPS these days.

On asmo side I guess they are, AuA legion is well alive (and I think they even managed to make other legion not leave the game) but on Elyos side the game is dead. Sanctus (former #1 legion when it comes to AP) became a legion for alts of Resurgence people since the announcement of 1.5 delay.  

Those who stayed went into Resurgence. Resurgence became #1 not long ago (and now the centurions and deputys are leaving too here).  The best geared people of Resurgence ran DP S rank together, with a Templar from an allied legion. They're the only people I know of who killed taha on IS-E (Aishi, Deathrip and their friends). Aishi left the game too now (well technically he's called Pafy now, wink wink). The rest of the legion, even those who have zap weap +13-15, they do A rank. I'm pretty sure some people in the korean speaking legion manage Taha too, but they play in their own ecosystem so I'm not aware.

Apart from that, we're all doing A rank. It's not because S is too difficult, it's more because you can't find people for a static. Without this, it's hard to learn the fight which does not forgive any mistake. The cleric, ranger and templar in my group left the game. I found a replacement for the cleric and the ranger. Then the ranger left. I found another one. He didn't left, but was never on time when he said he would be, so I ended up kicking him. 
And now we have a lvl 45 ranger who's leveling up in our static group because it's probably faster helping him level up than finding someone who is already lvl 50.  We're just missing a templar now.  IS-E is so small now that I've played with 80% of the templars who still login daily, and among them, there isn't a single one who can speak english and is from Europe.

3 hours ago, Neferupito said:

A rank, yes, even though it's hard to find not-overlaping DPS these days.

On asmo side I guess they are, AuA legion is well alive .......  IS-E is so small now that I've played with 80% of the templars who still login daily, and among them, there isn't a single one who can speak english and is from Europe.

Oh wow, I was under the impression that IS-E was a lot more active and numerous than IS-A.   People on Siel have it in their minds a server merge would make the Elyos population too big.  

Anyway that might explain why they haven't announce winners. On other hand if no one did it no one did it and they should announce it anyway : (

Archived