Siege HP values after maintenance

DMob-DN

@Kibbelz @Loki

The latest change for Siege stuff isn't working at all.

Are you guys aware we have like 100 ppl on server on a good day? And only 30 of us  even siege.

You guys will have to nerf this shit to like 10% of the current value if you want any sieging to happen. Those changes litteraly did nothing.  

HP bars isnt moving on Gates /  On Aetheric  Field generators /  Ulsaruk/Dux

after 10 min we took like 15% of the door hp with siege weapons on.

SIEGES ARE UNPLAYABLE

Do you guys ever even log  your  game since you released Classic?

e17REu4.jpeg

So what did you discuss about exactly?? Because if it was your fishing trip  or what  you ate for dinner this shit isnt helping us.

You need to actually understand the servers are empty af ,  log in and survey how many people  are actually online on both IS and SL  , then you'll understand that a 10billion hp door/ deity wont ever work for us. 

Even if you merge the server atm Sieges wont work. you need to take DRASTIC MEASURES and FAST before everyone lose interest , wich most ppl already did.

Would also be nice for you guys to  answer this post before the next maintenance.  

@Kibbelz This needs to be readdressed.  I was going make my own thread, but I'll just post it here.  With Chanter Buffs, Asmodian Diety is at 420M HP and Fortress gate sits at 72M HP.  Even if both factions were combined, there would be ZERO chance that forts could flip.  I'm not sure what fixes were made, but it did not change the outcome of sieges.

Please see screenshots taken from an Asmodian player who gave me the consent to post:

unknown.png

unknown.png

I'd say at the very least revert it to the original stats, and then adjust from there based on server population. I don't know what metrics you guys use for adjustments or why you're delaying a server merge, but the last time ncsoft delayed 1.5 by a month to farm some quick cash off another daeva pass two whole legions left the game on IS. That's worth a lot money than a couple of daeva passes. If your intention is to farm as much money as possible before shutting down the game, it would make sense. But there's absolutely no logic in what the company is doing if they intend to prolong the longevity of this game's cash flow.

• Daeva

Thanks for providing the mob names and the HP values.

There are dozens of names/mobs in the system so it's been difficult trying to track down them all. We'll do our best to adjust what we can before next siege.

12 minutes ago, Loki said:

There are dozens of names/mobs in the system so it's been difficult trying to track down them all. We'll do our best to adjust what we can before next siege.

All "Fortress Gate"  All variant of "Dux" "Stallari" and "Ulsaruk"  should be nerfed ,  as well as the Aetheric Field Generator  are the most important.

42 minutes ago, Loki said:

I'm disappointed (yet not entirely surprised) that this is the reason for the delays. You can look up all in-game IDs through https://aioncodex.com/usc/ - a database players put together from YOUR game files. 

As I don't think NCWest devs know what to search, I went ahead and did all the work for you - below are the NPC IDs associated with sieges: 

http://imgur.com/a/ZIWEefd - screenshots are of searches on AionCodex for "Dux", "Megadux", "Stallari", "Ulsaruk", "Seasoned Commander", and "Fortress Gate". These IDs include Divine Fortress NPCs as well, which aren't yet in game, and non-abyss NPCs. Make sure you double check EVERY ID on your end so nothing unrelated is accidentally buffed - unless you want lowbies never to complete NTC ever again. 

47 minutes ago, Loki said:

Thank you for finally confirming everyone's suspicion that:

#1 not only are you pushing code that you have no idea what is in it (you don't know how much/if/or what the values were changed on)

#2 you lack the skillset to even look through the code to find things

I am going to make the assumption that you all are unable to ever merge the servers or provide transfers due to the Korean devs never implementing this. 

49 minutes ago, Loki said:

This is solid gold, you don't know what to look for, in the game you are managing for years now. Wow, just wow, there is phoning in a job, and there is this which i don't think even has a term for. Even for a free to play game this would be insane, but you are actually charging people monthly for this type of effort. Shame on you all.

• Loki locked this topic

Archived