Keyboard rangers , Minion S promotion event .

TimelessAngel-KT

Yeah, other regions also have extra 16600 hp from collections, +9 paragon, yornforged , imbued, dazzling gems... all from events. The list goes on...

Only thing we have here is messed up, no effort made copy-paste-from-last-year events. No to mention every time there's problems and they have to fix it it, and when they do, they create more problems, somehow. 

But hey, they say they are doing their best, so... let's not judge. c: Oh wait, I just did.

4 hours ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Yeah, other regions also have extra 16600 hp from collections, +9 paragon, yornforged , imbued, dazzling gems... all from events. The list goes on...

Only thing we have here is messed up, no effort made copy-paste-from-last-year events. No to mention every time there's problems and they have to fix it it, and when they do, they create more problems, somehow. 

But hey, they say they are doing their best, so... let's not judge. c: Oh wait, I just did.

But when there is a bug that favors us that is fixed faster than milk+cheese pie breakfast diarrhea speed.

Right now we just endure this tons of bugs that currently flowing in the game for example when you use an emotion there is a bug that occurs that disable you to hit and use skill and hit target , also the game freezing is not just me even the higher specs pc's are having this issues . This bugs appear for so long that Ncsoft forgot to fix because there are some lack of voice that need to shout it towards them cause they do this massive banning to the people who complain on how bad they are running their companing . i meaning running also can ruining .

This attack / target bug is too long that even myself discover the cause of it. Wonder why couldn't they. :) Might get banned again see yah last post of an alt complaining on their issues .

Archived