Hi guys. I am old Aion player. I had a long break from the game. Need some help as from 5.8 patch there are no updates on Internet to get some info. Have a few questions...
1. How to lvl up from 65-75? I mean fast. Campaigns are not giving lot of exp but taking long time. Luna not giving too much exp too.
2. How to get the best pve and pvp eq right now? And where I can get the mats from?
3. I am clerik and would like to get Healing Servant. Buying is not a problem but if I will remove any stigma from those which I gained,is it my 8th skill for stigma will gone?
4. Is it good to do any crafts? Such as alchemy,cooking etc?
5. Is it better to stop lvling on 68 and prepare gear on 75 or lvl up to 75 and then concentrate on gear?
With serveral 500% crafting boost charms and a 200% crafting week-end, I leveled Aetherforging from 110 to 300. It took about 2 billion at the broker (Elyos-DN) and 3 days of non-stop crafting. It was the most painful three days of AFK I have ever sat through.
We can Aetherforge the same recipe up to 40 levels. 20 is best.
210 -230: Upgraded Healing Potion needs way too many Ancient Crafting Stones; instead, run 190: Processed Medicus Reagent Paper up to 230. [This will raise Aetherforging 40 levels]. Skip Upgraded Healing Potion all together or maybe use it from 220/5 to 230 (just the last few levels).
250-270: Processed Kera Crystal needs way too many Spirit Stone of Eternity; instead, run 230: Pet-safe Roasted Meat Ingredient up to 270. [This will raise Aetherforging 40 levels]. Skip Processed Kera Crystal all together or maybe use it from 220/5 to 270 (just the last few levels).
Aetherforge 270: Processed scrolls for the last 30 Levels all the way up to max 300.
I do not believe reaching 300 is possible without the crafting boost charms. (It would take a year and cost billions.)