Sarpan and Tiamaranta Lev 60

MissAlita

• 2 months later...

Yassss pleeease!!! These two maps are the reason I want to come back!! 🥹🥹

The joy of Alliance Quests in Sarpan and Tia.  ♥️

Collecting Kahrun Coins to finally be able to enter Tiamat Dungeon, where in the final seconds of the last stage everyone pops their jelly skills.

Safe Eye Farming when it is closed to a race.

Running around being chased by Muada with those beautiful LFG words, “first timers welcome.”

Those hard to kill robots at Zadra, calling out the right numbers. 3️⃣5️⃣1️⃣4️⃣

The best years of my gaming life. ♥️♥️♥️

• 4 weeks later...

Estoy totalmente de acuerdo! 

Empecé a jugar cuando estos mapas estaban y hasta los mapas de Katalam y Danaria disfruté el juego como nadie!!

Volví a jugar AION CLASSIC con la esperanza de volver a jugar estos mapas con esos sistemas de juego. 

Espero realmente que vuelvan esos días ❤️❤️ 

• 1 month later...

Yes on "AION CLASSIC 3.0" update is for december 2022 in KR

Ride for 2-3 player + Housing Legion

Silentera Canyon (she will be attached to inggison & gelkmaros) no more required siege now!!!

Veille + Mastarius (more spawn in week) no more required siege now!!!

Sarpan (come back but no peace zone) + Tiamaranta & Timaranta Eye easy entrance no required 4 heart.

Aturam Sky Fortress, Rentus Base, Raksang, Elemental Forest, Argent Manor

New Skill, 2nd new weapon for every class

Aion Classic 3.0 here: https://m.ruliweb.com/news/read/174085

• 3 weeks later...

The reason for my return was that Tiamaranta and Sarpan are coming back, the level system as it is now is just bad and takes all the joy out of the game. I would therefore also like a level system that was similar to update 4.9 and that beginner armor was also available for free to make it easier to level. I'm for Aion Classic and would love to play it but an Aion Classic doesn't mean you can't still make some improvements Aion Classic yes but with more modern improvements.

In a word, one does not exclude the other, you can combine them to increase the fun of the game, an old version can also be played with newer improvements.

Edited by Emanuelle

On 11/20/2022 at 7:40 AM, Glaoud said:

Sarpan (come back but no peace zone)

Do you seriously think that sarpan without a peace zone would make gamers happy in this city? I don't think players want to stay there or will stay if they are constantly being farmed, I think that's a really bad idea and players might leave the game because of it.