List of Issues Affecting Some players.

Jikon

** Character Creation bug wont let people create a new toon despite not being max limit.

**Arena and Instance Disconnects for people using Exitlag

**Light Blue Quests in Veteron,elthen herion and theo are no longer showing on the map.

Thats what i have seen so far feel free to add bugs as find them so they can fix,

• Aion Team

If any of you can provide more information on these two issues, I would really appreciate it (and so would our Production Team!)

**Arena and Instance Disconnects for people using Exitlag

--The team needs more info on this.

**Light Blue Quests in Veteron,elthen herion and theo are no longer showing on the map.

--Also need more details on this one. Does anyone have an image they can share?

Thanks so much!

-EMpulse

Also, forgot to mention:

** Character Creation bug wont let people create a new toon despite not being max limit.

We have a fix for this and it will be implemented with next week's maintenance

-EMpulse

Same problem here,  disconnecting after joining a battleground. Happens to alot of EU people.

Load screen appears and suddenly game  crashes or connection get lost?!. Happening 95% game connects to the integrated Server (Arena and Instance like Dred)

FYI: We  do not use any VPN or similar tools -.- 

• 3 weeks later...

Disconnect issue - at last on me..

Join arena (any) - it affect only arenas on my side, dredgion is fine..

Join - waiting - popup that lead me to enter - click ok - sanctum loading screen with background sound like "dead" (it apear when connecting to another instance server) - and after few seconds i hear in backgrou "dinggg" sound, like aion error message when disconnect - client closes self.. No error, no message, just shutdown.

today i can not connect to game - no idea why, it let me start game, accept EULA, and when i try join to server, it says "Authorisation error () 62".

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/24/2022 at 8:42 PM, Jezibaba-Classic said:

Disconnect issue - at last on me..

Join arena (any) - it affect only arenas on my side, dredgion is fine..

Join - waiting - popup that lead me to enter - click ok - sanctum loading screen with background sound like "dead" (it apear when connecting to another instance server) - and after few seconds i hear in backgrou "dinggg" sound, like aion error message when disconnect - client closes self.. No error, no message, just shutdown.

today i can not connect to game - no idea why, it let me start game, accept EULA, and when i try join to server, it says "Authorisation error () 62".

Update, well, i can not join Dredgion anymore too, same issue :/