Mounts & Things

Does anyone know if there are mounts in Classic as can’t remember if they were only in later Aion. I love going back to play classic as stopped playing Aion when they changed it too much but have a lousy memory and can’t remember anything. Also I’m lvl 25 but still no decent stuff as all whites still. Also I remember paying to get using Traders etc , does this exist in classic or is  Siel's Aura  taken their place ( sorry can’t remember their name) . Thanks 

I'm not sure if classic will get mounts. However I do remember that the original Aion had mounts way later on in the game. There will be no decent stuff to sell in-game, the drop rates suck. They did this on purpose to kill bots. My advice is to do the side quests and gather as much as you can. You can use the gathering to sell items on the broker. I myself just started playing again after like a 7-8 year break. Good luck.

I bought the 30 day Siel’s Aura to give it the best chance. I hated what they did with the original Aion as it was always my favourite online game. If I have a choice I would play Classic  every time compared to the new Aion but a couple of things in the new game  was excellent but I guess no game is perfect . I liked the Bard class as well as the big robot one( can’t remember it’s name)  I have autism and learning difficulties so prefer PvE as sometimes I’m too slow for PvP so I play the best I can.