Newbie as such

Hi I played Aion years ago but because of some of my health issues effect my memory  I have to learn things again a year later which is very frustrating. Just a few questions I should know but don't. 

1st ... Stigma shard accumulated ... please what does this mean ??

2nd ... What is the purpose of the Crowns you get and whats best to do with them ???

3rd... What are the login event things and what should I do with them also ???

4th I have bought 30 day Siels Aura . Does this replace the things we needed before ( not sure their name but needed them for Trader Broker if i remember right) 

Thanks all for your time .

They should have a thread for this either called " Welcome to Newbie Corner" or " Now for another stupid question" for which I ask this

5th.. I know this question has a 100 answers but just want to know your favourite crafting and why.   I am a Executor so no standard class answer. I started weaponship craft but not sure if that is a good one for me as my Chainsword is one of my better equipment compared to armour. 

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if you ever got your answers but:

1. You need stigma shards to equip stigma stones, which will give you certain skills. Most likely they accumulated from a log-in event because you were logged in for a certain amount of time needed to get the login reward.

2. You can trade in crowns for abyss points in the Abyss (either in Primum for Asmos or Teminon for Elyos, just go to the artifact relic NPC and sell the crowns to them). You can use the Abyss Points you get to buy certain items from the NPCS there

3. Login events were there just to give you items you can use in-game for being online for a certain amount of time (For example, lockbox keys to open the lockboxes you get from mob drops)

4. I'm not sure what you mean by replace, Siel's Aura just lets you play the game fully beyond the trial 2 hours. It's basically a subscription because you can't really complete quests or gather or get Abyss Points without it.