When will my purchases show up?

Liayska

I purchased the 3 day sub yesterday, bank shows money is gone and NCSOFT sent me and email saying there's a hold for 12 hrs.... its been 24 and i STILL do not have my sub running. I also purchased 10 bucks in Quna, that also hasn't showed up. My account is older but I haven't played regularly until recently. Now i want to upgrade my experience by getting cosmetics and the sub for a few days, ill pay more if i decide to keep going. But I currently cant do anything, the game isn't giving my items. Or the devs aren't. So where's my shit? I can't even quest cause what i need to gather the game simply will not let me pick up. So im stuck. NCSOFT... fix your shit man. This is ridiculous. 

12 hours ago, Liayska said:

I purchased the 3 day sub yesterday, bank shows money is gone and NCSOFT sent me and email saying there's a hold for 12 hrs.... its been 24 and i STILL do not have my sub running. I also purchased 10 bucks in Quna, that also hasn't showed up. My account is older but I haven't played regularly until recently. Now i want to upgrade my experience by getting cosmetics and the sub for a few days, ill pay more if i decide to keep going. But I currently cant do anything, the game isn't giving my items. Or the devs aren't. So where's my shit? I can't even quest cause what i need to gather the game simply will not let me pick up. So im stuck. NCSOFT... fix your shit man. This is ridiculous. 

Create a support ticket, posting here is not going to fix your problem.