No Directions on Essencetapping

Zhenyi

You can begin these missions at level 21, but I cannot locate anything on the map.  The only thing I have been able to gather is the dye plants.  I did purchase a hat (novice), and that didn't change anything for me.  I am now level 30, but I really want to do these essence tapping (gathering) missions.  Can someone please give instructions here on how to complete these missions?

I would absolutely agree, but everything is orange or red and it tells me I cannot gather it.  I even bought an essencetapping tool and hat thinking I was missing that.  If you have to "level" your essencetapping skill, then I am struggling on where to start.  

On 10/10/2023 at 7:22 PM, Zhenyi said:

I would absolutely agree, but everything is orange or red and it tells me I cannot gather it.  I even bought an essencetapping tool and hat thinking I was missing that.  If you have to "level" your essencetapping skill, then I am struggling on where to start.  

Ah, so you did not gather in Ish. What level is your gather at? Typically as you level to new areas you bring your tappin up. If it is below 10, goto Alt and start gathering right round the main fort. Then as your tapping comes up venture out to the rest of the Alt map. If your not goin to craft it is mostly a waste of time, unless you plan to spend a lot of time doing gather to sell.

So for this issue you can do two things: - buy the essence tapping hat // - use aion interactive map and look for whichever resource you’re able to gather

These ink may come handy or valuable and also you will get other ink types just by gathering some type of essences

Take care o/