Create ncsoft account

Guest uHezx

Guest uHezx

Hi, so I'm having trouble creating an account on ncsoft, every time I finish creating the account it gives an error, I've already tested it with many emails, the only ones were ineffectual emails.

I have the same problem, i tried everything:

Change browser (Explorer, Firefox, Chrome), enable cookies, update Java...

I also tried with my phone, but nothing works!

Guest land0

Last week when trying to setup an account I would get an error saying "Account creation failed. You are not authorized to create an account." .

Turns out the issue was the Password I was using, it met all criteria they note and longer then 8 characters but it showed one bar of security level thingy to the right, but it would Check mark as if it was good. The password that didn't work was 10 characters long, I added 3 more and it was good.

I must have gone through a ton of variations, browser, emails, adblocker etc etc. And in the end, it just wanted a longer password , so dumb it wouldn't just tell me the reason why.

Guest Zoaea

I had trouble last night, I dug up my old account and a similar thing happened. I disabled my ad blocker completely and then it worked (on old account, I didn't try remaking a new one again).  see if that helps?

Archived