Attn: Kibbelz

Guest Disappointed

Guest Disappointed

How about a heads up on what’s going on with the account blocks? I would like to login and play classic like everyone else. Or even to play at all would be nice.  It’s not fair as it’s not my fault the website login and account creation doesn’t work half the times. I have not received any response to my appeal in over a day. What is going on? Can you at least make a post about the situation atleast and let us know what’s going on? I read others having same issue, not just me. But it would be nice to hear something and not be left in the dark. I was really excited about Classic but this took the joy right out of it. Sad since I’ve been loyal player since 2010, you only losing serious players here. 😢

Guest Narmina

Don't know if kibbelz answer it anywhere, there is a lot of topic, and even the FAQ topic got lot answer, hard to follow.

here is what he could answer on discord (easier for me to find back)

Answer he did monday the 21st

Hi everyone. Just finished a lengthy chat during our all-hands, and then w/ Support. If you are one of the people experiencing this issue, you must contact Customer Support for us to help resolve the issue. You can do so here: https://support.aiononline.com/hc/en-us

Support is already aware of several accounts that had experienced this issue and "look to be good" for clearing access again very soon. If you contacted support and are experiencing this issue without any understanding on why, I hope you are a part of this wave

I also want to note that accessing VPN services such as Exitlag could be causing this issue! If there is a desire for detail on this I can get into why, but I'd like to keep this post as brief as necessary. Please also visit the review the standard list of blocked countries, which as with Aion Live, we don't allow access from: https://support.aiononline.com/hc/en-us/articles/217017526-Blocked-Countries

The team is looking into whether there is some underlying issue causing this, but in the meantime please reach out to CS (they have reiterated this to me several times, so I'm doing the same  ) so we can look into resolving this for you. Thank you!!

Guest Disappointed
46 minutes ago, Guest Narmina said:

Don't know if kibbelz answer it anywhere, there is a lot of topic, and even the FAQ topic got lot answer, hard to follow.

here is what he could answer on discord (easier for me to find back)

Answer he did monday the 21st

Thanks for posting that.I heard someone mentioned about him posting on discord but couldn’t find it. 
Does that mean they are clearing accounts automatically without responding back? I was waiting for a response and have sent multiple times but no answer. 

Can you link to the posting? 

Archived