FPS Issues on 3080

2s2CAA0C

I have read that  there is a workaround for the FPS issue that locks your game between 30-40 FPS regardless of graphics settings, but it requires a third-party program. Can we please get a reply from an Aion staff member on if this is okay to use and/or a fix may be incoming?

Thank you!

Hey, check to see what driver version you have, new versions have some updates for hardware acceleration that causes lag. Aion simply does not support it for what I can tell. I downgraded to Driver version 457 and have no additional issues. 

9 hours ago, Dymyrn said:

Hey, check to see what driver version you have, new versions have some updates for hardware acceleration that causes lag. Aion simply does not support it for what I can tell. I downgraded to Driver version 457 and have no additional issues. 

Hmm, interesting. I may just have to try that when I get home from work. However, updating my driver fixed an issue I was having with Mass Effect LE, so I guess I'll have to make a choice between the two. 

I just hope there is some kind of fix incoming or they okay the use of 3rd party FPS unlock programs. 

Thank you! 

Archived