Cannot use gender-change ticket?

5s472EC

I haven't played in a few years, only to come back to find my characters all given numerical names, etc. I'm in the process of getting reacquainted and one thing I did was to purchase a gender-change ticket. I claimed the ticket but when I click on it, it keeps telling me I can't use the ticket. I'm in Pandemonium, so not sure what I'm missing on how to use this item. I've been searching but can't find any info. 

I found this under Aion Support, but it doesn't even mention gender-change tickets: https://support.aiononline.com/hc/en-us/articles/205040895-Can-I-customize-my-Aion-character-s-appearance- 

I also found a plastic surgery ticket in my account that I must have purchased the last time I played (or maybe it was given to me during all the game changes), but it also can't be used. Are these bugged or am I missing something?

Guest Someone

Theres a Black Sand Traders menu, the shugo with the gold bars icon, there under costume you have options for appearance and gender that you can use if you have a ticket, if it still doesnt work, it might be because you are still using your randomized name from after the server merge, you should have a name change ticket in your mailbox aswell, use that to pick a name, and try the tickets again.

15 minutes ago, Guest Someone said:

Theres a Black Sand Traders menu, the shugo with the gold bars icon, there under costume you have options for appearance and gender that you can use if you have a ticket, if it still doesnt work, it might be because you are still using your randomized name from after the server merge, you should have a name change ticket in your mailbox aswell, use that to pick a name, and try the tickets again.

That's what I was missing... thank you! With the name change ticket all I had to do was click on it, so I had assumed that's how the other tickets worked. Thanks!

(I did change the character's name, but this forum isn't letting me change my name here. It says something about I can't change my forum name until December?) 

Anyway, thanks again!

Archived