I'm from Europe & can't download Aion Classic.

1s30A5A8

I heard there was no IP block so Europeans could play classic.

But when I go on the NA NC launcher I can only see B&S, Lineage 2 & Aion but I can't find classic anywhere.

Not sure if i'm doing something wrong.

Edit: Also i don't know why my name is like this. Can't find how to change it.

38 minutes ago, Guest Fabian said:

I can only see Blade and Soul in my NC launcer (Romania)

When you log into the NClauncher you have to choose North America. The EU NClauncher only shows B&S.

I had this too but even when i choose the NA NClauncher it still doesn't show Aion Classic.

On 6/27/2021 at 6:33 AM, 1s30A5A8 said:

When you log into the NClauncher you have to choose North America. The EU NClauncher only shows B&S.

I had this too but even when i choose the NA NClauncher it still doesn't show Aion Classic.

When you're on the Aion tab, you to change the drop down by the Start button from Aion to Aion Classic, and then it should change to an Install button.

On 6/28/2021 at 3:48 PM, Galiagante-DN said:

When you're on the Aion tab, you to change the drop down by the Start button from Aion to Aion Classic, and then it should change to an Install button.

I've looked for the drop down menu but it's not there. There's nothing that lets me swap to classic.

13 hours ago, 1s17D94C said:

I had the same issue as you do. You must pick North America when you log into ncsoft launcher.

That's nowhere near the same issue he's facing.
Obviously he selected North America, otherwise Aion wouldn't even show up on the launcher since NCSoft has no EU distribution of Aion.

Have you tried completely reinstalling the NCSoft Launcher?

• 1 month later...

Archived