Which weapon for end game classic

Guest SynaloR

Guest SynaloR

Hello,

i have no clue about the end game content and about Weapon and armor stuff. So i ask you guys which are the best end game stuff u can get via Crafting or Quest what ever i just want to know how to get them and which are the best of the best (Gladiator) pvp and pve .

Extendable from lvl 39 instance, but recommend being lvl 43+ before doing it. 

Both for pvp and pvm. As for secondary, fuse an 30a or 40a or 50abbys weapon on it 

http://aiondatabase.net/en/item/101300591/

Another alternative is the lvl 48 extendable spear this world boss drops, with 40abbys fused under. 

http://aiondatabase.net/en/npc/212283/

Last option lvl 35 extendable from fire temple with 30 abbys (but i don't recommend for endgame since it's rather low lvl). 

Guest Wootage

For gladiators you want to get extendable weapon for sure which drops from Commander Bakarma which is located in Draupniar Cave in beluslan or Lannoks spear which drops from Adam stronghold in Brustonin and you would want to fuse either of this two weapons with Elite Archon Tribunus spear which you can buy for AP and Medals in Primium fortress.

For later as you progress would be also wise to get dualwield build for your primary Pve DPS Hammer and Dagger for example but that take additional farming and investing which you shouldn’t really focus in start.

As for crafted items if you craft lvl 50 Balaur gear they are really good but you usually won’t use Pve gear in pvp anyway because it doesn’t have “ PvP Magical/Physical Defense “ stat for that you will either need to get lvl 30/40 or lvl 50 Elite archon tribunus gear but this gear also costs AP and Medals higher level gear you getter better stats it will have and it will be more expensive too. If you invest in lvl50 pvp gear that gear will be best pvp gear for next 3 patches so in my opinion it’s well worth the investment.

Archived