Petition to make the week long XP Boost removable

Sharmila

Hi,

Well, it's in the title. There are many disagreements regarding how good or how bad this week long XP Boost is. 
Nevertheless, if we have the option to remove it, both sides should be happier.

I don't know if it's technically possible.
(I might remember it wrong, but the 30% weekend xp boost was removable and we got rebuffed every hour or so?)

1 hour ago, Sharmila said:

Hi,

Well, it's in the title. There are many disagreements regarding how good or how bad this week long XP Boost is. 
Nevertheless, if we have the option to remove it, both sides should be happier.

I don't know if it's technically possible.
(I might remember it wrong, but the 30% weekend xp boost was removable and we got rebuffed every hour or so?)

more like a petition to disable the forums. this is just insane how crazy you people are.

2 hours ago, Yoda said:

more like a petition to disable the forums. this is just insane how crazy you people are.

I really don't see how could the buff being removable offend you. It wouldn't affect you. Or if I am mistaken please correct me.

2 hours ago, Ufo said:

Im assuming this is for a twinking reason?  I cant think of any other reason someone would want to remove the xp buff. 

I'm not sure what is "twinking" so I assume no? :D
It's how I like to play the game that's all. I enjoy the leveling experience and don't like skipping content beacuse I over level them. Sure end game is the goal, but I'm not in a hurry to get there.

Archived