LF Legion [Siel-Elyos-Cleric]

Waiver

Level 43 cleric looking for a legion to run instances with, grind, take down world bosses, pvp, and siege. The attitude of the legion matters a lot. Looking for a more mature but casual environment. I wouldn't mind a serious legion, but they would have to be friendly and open to teaching less experienced players. Obnoxious and arrogant behavior would not be appreciated, but in small bouts I can ignore it. In addition, I would prefer it was a active with a significant player base round clock (or at least for a good chunk of time during the day).

I played aion quite a while back so I can recall a few things, but would require a bit of talking through from some more experienced players. I need a good mentor for instances I can't recall, pvp interactions, and general advice on gear and leveling; though the latter is not required as I can refer to guides and class forums.   I am not opposed to discord, but I do not have a lot of experience with it. I am not a super social gamer either, but I can interact on a daily basis. That being said, I do love goal oriented teamwork and can appreciate banter. I do like to help (even if I do not benefit much) and explain things I do know.  

Name is Attrition. Hit me up if you think I'd be an okay match. Thanks!

Archived