Unable to obtain items at this time

ConfusedALot

Just trying to figure out why my husband and I can’t loot items after a kill. We were doing okay, but once we reached level 4 and had to go to Akarios, we could no long obtain our items even the ones for the quests we picked up. We would get the message “You are unable to obtain the items at this current time.” We disbanded our group because we thought that was it, but it wasn’t. We tried different quests, but we still are not able to obtain any items or loot. Is there a reason for this or is this just a bug? If anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated. I couldn’t find anything, but then, truthfully, I didn’t look too terribly hard either. :/ Thank you :)

1 hour ago, ConfusedALot said:

Just trying to figure out why my husband and I can’t loot items after a kill. We were doing okay, but once we reached level 4 and had to go to Akarios, we could no long obtain our items even the ones for the quests we picked up. We would get the message “You are unable to obtain the items at this current time.” We disbanded our group because we thought that was it, but it wasn’t. We tried different quests, but we still are not able to obtain any items or loot. Is there a reason for this or is this just a bug? If anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated. I couldn’t find anything, but then, truthfully, I didn’t look too terribly hard either. :/ Thank you :)

Okay, I figured it out! I feel silly! There's only an hour in which we're able to pick up loot and then we're not able to unless we log out and log back in! smh Next tiime I'll pay closer attention to detail!

Archived