My Aion is having problems and currently I can't change the language.

Alemdalenda

My Aion is having problems and currently I can't change the language within the game.

It started with a problem that had been happening for 3 days, where I asked to open the launcher but nothing happened, after uninstalling and installing a few times the launcher started to open, and I installed Aion Classic, but when opening it presented the following message

Image 01 

I was deleting some files and executing the correction until the game started to open, opening full of screens and images with the name "Replace Me" in red, and when trying to log in, I had a corrupted game error.

I uninstalled Aion Classic a few times, installed normal Aion which also had similar problems, and the problem persisted, I cleaned all the files, and installed Classic again on a new SSD, which initially appeared the same error, but after several file updates and fixes opened normally.

But it's in Korean, I'm afraid of deleting some files and having the errors again, someone from the moderator would know how to tell me what I need to do, or someone who has the knowledge would know what the language file is so that I can change the language of inside the game without harming the files?

Image 02

This may also help other people with the same issue, if u can check or give me feedback I would be very grateful. I'm from Brazil but I would like to try to make my game in English. Thankss!!

11 minutes ago, Alemdalenda said:

My Aion is having problems and currently I can't change the language within the game.

It started with a problem that had been happening for 3 days, where I asked to open the launcher but nothing happened, after uninstalling and installing a few times the launcher started to open, and I installed Aion Classic, but when opening it presented the following message

Image 01 

I was deleting some files and executing the correction until the game started to open, opening full of screens and images with the name "Replace Me" in red, and when trying to log in, I had a corrupted game error.

I uninstalled Aion Classic a few times, installed normal Aion which also had similar problems, and the problem persisted, I cleaned all the files, and installed Classic again on a new SSD, which initially appeared the same error, but after several file updates and fixes opened normally.

But it's in Korean, I'm afraid of deleting some files and having the errors again, someone from the moderator would know how to tell me what I need to do, or someone who has the knowledge would know what the language file is so that I can change the language of inside the game without harming the files?

Image 02

This may also help other people with the same issue, if u can check or give me feedback I would be very grateful. I'm from Brazil but I would like to try to make my game in English. Thankss!!

By the way, I found an old post of mine, about the problem of red screens, where other people also had the same problem, and I managed to find a print. 

Image 03 Old Topic