Weekly Server Maintenance - July 6, 2022 [Classic]

EMpulse

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!!

Here are tomorrow's maintenance notes for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 2 hours.

•Summer Event : Summer Event (extended 7/13)
•1st Anniversary Event: Anniversary Awards - Common rewards survey period: 7/6-7/20
•UPDATE:  1st Anniversary Awards will be delivered to players on 7/13! (date moved out one week)
•MTX Quna Shop Update:
    oExciting Trip Hat
    oExciting Trip Outfit
•Season 13 Daeva Pass [Motion Card] Meditate compensation 

Thank you!

• EMpulse changed the title to Weekly Server Maintenance - July 6, 2022 [Classic]

I don't normally comment on here, but this is getting ridiculous.  How is it taking this long to fix the drop rate?  Especially when I've seen how fast you guys can do an emergency maintenance to fix stuff like that Tia Eye event we had on the retail server a while back.  You guys move like Son Goku when it affects your bottom line.  Yes, the bots are a problem, but this is not the way.  

1 hour ago, StateFarm said:

I don't normally comment on here, but this is getting ridiculous.  How is it taking this long to fix the drop rate?  Especially when I've seen how fast you guys can do an emergency maintenance to fix stuff like that Tia Eye event we had on the retail server a while back.  You guys move like Son Goku when it affects your bottom line.  Yes, the bots are a problem, but this is not the way.  

No one staying in the game anymore, it becomes more and more empty. No one can make Kinah cuz no drops and everything is af expensive ( Manastones etc ). The only thing they know how to do is to leech more money from the players that are left there. They even made a spend-to-get rewards event. 

If it was really for the bots there is a lot of option to do so and keep both sides happy. They could add for example Manastone bundles when you kill any boss. Not only Tahabata which there too is ridiculous. Tahabata has 4 or 5 Major Manastone bundles and the group is 6 players , thus the drop even there is being said its fixed but since the last 20 runs I haven't notice any difference. There is no way to farm Kinah and more likely to spend them! 
Let's add on that the Soul Sickness we paying every after death which is 100k Kinah at Level 55. So don't die ~ play . 

So basically I don't get what the developers are trying to say here. Play or Quit? You brought a great PvP content but unfortunately there is no contest lol.

Edited by Zizel

Lets be honest : they try to see what is not dropping and that players needs and put them in the game using either real money (stigmas bundle) or events (gojira giving mres +14)

They don't want/don't know how to increase the droprates because frustration = whales pay more

Edited by Neferupito

Our only hope was Rin and now it's just dead again and we keep losing players for private servers every single day and one of the reasons is because it's so hard to grind anything at the moment, people can't even have manastones to put in new gear because they just don't drop. This is a serious problem that you guys should fix already, instead of losing time talking, you guys are losing money and population while just "trying to decide what to do about it".

18 hours ago, EMPulse said:

Greetings Daevas!!

Here are tomorrow's maintenance notes for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 2 hours.

•Summer Event : Summer Event (extended 7/13)
•1st Anniversary Event: Anniversary Awards - Common rewards survey period: 7/6-7/20
•UPDATE:  1st Anniversary Awards will be delivered to players on 7/13! (date moved out one week)
•MTX Quna Shop Update:
    oExciting Trip Hat
    oExciting Trip Outfit
•Season 13 Daeva Pass [Motion Card] Meditate compensation 

Thank you!

I for one am boycotting buying the Daeva Pass until you guys get it together!!!

• Funkula unfeatured this topic