where do i find power shards?

I want to run faster , or running scrolls or something , i know stupid questions its been so long since i played the game really.

and then what about lvl up? I am 71 level where is good place to lvl up or a quest that helps me with that solo?

13 hours ago, 19s1166E8 said:

I want to run faster , or running scrolls or something , i know stupid questions its been so long since i played the game really.

and then what about lvl up? I am 71 level where is good place to lvl up or a quest that helps me with that solo?

Shards you buy from the Gold Sand Trader menu, the shugo with the gold bars next to the flight meter, as for running, its a new system now, you need a transformation, you can use transformation potions that you get from quests and tasks, or you need a permanent one which you unlock with transformation contract, there are different grades, the higher the grader the better the stats that you get.

All leveling until 76 is done in Beluslan/Heiron now, you can even see on the map which zone are for which level, it should have repeatable quests. When you reach 76 you go to Gelk/Inggi, and you should have Kerub tasks unlocked for gear and a lot of other goodies you will need.

On 7/29/2022 at 9:34 PM, Viseris-KT said:

Shards you buy from the Gold Sand Trader menu, the shugo with the gold bars next to the flight meter, as for running, its a new system now, you need a transformation, you can use transformation potions that you get from quests and tasks, or you need a permanent one which you unlock with transformation contract, there are different grades, the higher the grader the better the stats that you get.

All leveling until 76 is done in Beluslan/Heiron now, you can even see on the map which zone are for which level, it should have repeatable quests. When you reach 76 you go to Gelk/Inggi, and you should have Kerub tasks unlocked for gear and a lot of other goodies you will need.

thank you so much your tips are much appreciate it! 

One more question I have an old memo pad back up file is there a way to load it into current aion? or open it somehow?