Stigma Droprate is far from Fixed

crithards

@LokiJust grinded from 21-22 over 200 mobs and not a single Stigma drop for any Class.If this what you call fixed then its time too pack it in.Farming for over a hour simply to be able to play my class is just stupidity.

Junk may drop more whats the point if cant get needed skills and the junk doesnt cover stigmas when certain class stigmas are going for millions of kinah.Didnt solve anything the so called increase at all.

Time for another game shouldnt be this difficult to get skills for your selected character.

5 hours ago, crithards said:

@LokiJust grinded from 21-22 over 200 mobs and not a single Stigma drop for any Class.If this what you call fixed then its time too pack it in.Farming for over a hour simply to be able to play my class is just stupidity.

Junk may drop more whats the point if cant get needed skills and the junk doesnt cover stigmas when certain class stigmas are going for millions of kinah.Didnt solve anything the so called increase at all.

Time for another game shouldnt be this difficult to get skills for your selected character.

All they did was increase drop rates, they didnt change the loot tables, so it seems. So if you want lvl 20-43 stigmas, you should grind Alquimia Research Center for the Asmodians, or Aetherogenetics Labs for the Elyos. I can't guarantee you that those intances drop all the stigmas, but I did get a lvl 28 stigma to drop in Alquimia, which should not be the case before they messed up with the loot.

3 hours ago, Raycian said:

LOL, you grinded ONE level and expected to get the stigma that you needed?

Since posting i have grinded from 31-35 on the mobs outside FT which with Xp amulet give 23k a Kill over 1200+kills to get level 35 and only had 4 stigmas drops not really a improved droprate at all.