Major Problem: L2W PvP

Attestant

The sportsmanship in this game is terrible.

• We have players logging out and logging into assassin alts to scout areas to make sure there are no real players so they can farm bots in peace.
  • We have players logging out while moving to avoid pvp even though you are supposed to be stationary while attempting to log out.
  • We have players pvping only when they have transform and logging out in a quest area (to save transform time), then using alts to watch the area they logged out on (to save transform time / so they cannot be killed on their main), then logging on their transformed main to kill whatever weaker players that pass near by, then repeating the second step.
  • We even have players that go as far as to log two accounts, one stays logged out in an area and the other scouts the area. When the scouter gets an opponent in the area, they sleep it over and over and over again on macro until their main logs in and they highly coordinate skills (as if they are the same person playing) to kill you without having a chance.

Irrelevant to the topic short of, there is this ranger that runs around with personal stigma summoning stones, because he can't kill me in block. He switches stigmas to full damage spec during sleep arrow's sleep. And I just end up exploding from his damage after sleep. Just please delete those things.

Just now, Edict said:

Irrelevant to the topic short of, there is this ranger that runs around with personal stigma summoning stones, because he can't kill me in block. He switches stigmas to full damage spec during sleep arrow's sleep. And I just end up exploding from his damage after sleep. Just please delete those things.

And yes, he really does spend half a million kinah and stigma shards to change specs, like almost everytime I see him. Luckly, I haven't seen him all that often.