Hungry Hatchling Event Rewards Issue

EMpulse

• Aion Team

Hey Aion players!

Just wanted to acknowledge to you that there was an issue with some of the Hungry Hatchling Event rewards. Instead of removing the related items during next week's maintenance (10/26), we will get a fix for the items next week and remove the rest of the items the following week (11/2). So heads up on that!

Update (10/26 7AM): Fixed the issue with Zudra's Impressive Gift Box
*Please note that all the rest of the Hungry Hatchling event items will be deleted during next week's maintenance (11/2).
If you haven't used your items yet, please use them before 11/2.

-EMpulse 

Thank you. 

Just curious, what are you going to do when people take the unusable [Event]Empyrean Lord's Holy Water from the [Event] Zudra’s Prime Gift Box?

5 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

Any word EMPulse on the refining/sanctity box thats missing from "[event] Zudra's impressive gift box"???

https://youtu.be/OboFNGroabY

you can see this in this video

around 9m 30s into the video

Instead of removing the related items during next week's maintenance (10/26), we will get a fix for the items next week and remove the rest of the items the following week (11/2).

On 9/8/2022 at 3:32 AM, Spirithq-KT said:

Yesterday  i reached Stormwing level  6 so i opend box and got this - [Event] Ultimate 100% Manastone Socketing Supplement x2, but this item is for  gears max level 80 so it  cant  be used on  gears 81+ level ?!?!

[img]https://imgbox.com/xmOKB8lm[/img]

This is what he was talking about....

1 minute ago, Arkaida-KT said:

Im missing this item...............[BCM] Refining Stone/Sanctity Potion Selection Box.........That post is about this 1 sec....i will post the topic 

So what else is broken other than your item that they need to fix? The ultimate box is fine, I checked it myself. 

3 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

you posted in that forum...just wanted to make it clear what he was posting about...please EMPulse let us know what's going on...

Why would they delay removing all the related items from this event and allow us an extra two weeks of earning boxes just because they haven't fixed a quest reward that is not suppose to be deleted?

@EMpulse Please clarify what is being fixed.

" we will get a fix for the items next week and remove the rest of the items the following week (11/2) "   <[BCM] Refining Stone/Sanctity Potion Selection Box>  and  <Blessed Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone>   i hope you will dont delete my rewards from inventory , is not some deleted item after event end. Pls tell use if we must use that before  11/2 ?????????????????

So... what I'm getting here is that on (10/26) we will get the fix <[BCM] Refining Stone/Sanctity Potion Selection Box> and <Blessed Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone>... and still have another week after it's fixed to collect our rewards...but on (11/2) it will all be deleted!!!

Please correct me if I'm wrong....

"and remove the rest of the items the following week (11/2)"   i dont need the extra weak of reward, i want to my work from  "August 24 – October 19" one take reward daily and make lvl maxim to dont be deleted because of your mistake , if is your mistake DONT DELTE our work of 56 days. How is posible to sey you will delete a reword after 56 days of work , when we do this we know the reward will stay in our inventory still we use.   WE NEEEEEEDDDD A  ANSWER   PLS.

Edited by GenericUser42084

37 minutes ago, EMpulse said:

Hey, everyone. I double checked for you and none of your progress or anything should get deleted. We're just basically giving you an additional week.

-EMpulse

What are you doing about the missing items from the impressive box and the non usable holy water rewards people are taking from the prime box? I asked this on wednesday...😔 @EMpulse

Also, now you're going to confuse people who are going to read "none of your progress or anything should get deleted" and think that absolutely nothing gets removed when the event is over. 

• Aion Team
2 hours ago, GenericUser42084 said:

Simply answer of this question  <[BCM] Refining Stone/Sanctity Potion Selection Box>  and  <Blessed Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone>  REWARD from last lvl of storming  will be deleted ?

NO.

I'm hoping this will help.  Here are the items that will be deleted (nothing else):

[Event] Stormwing Lv1~LV8 Summon Orb 

[Event] Stormwing Lv1~LV8 

[Event] Storm Token 

[Event] Zudra's Gift Box 

[Event] Zudra's Impressive Gift Box 

[Event] Zudra's Prime Gift Box 

This list can also be found at the bottom of this article:  https://www.aiononline.com/en-us/news/the-hungry-hatchling-minion-awakening

-EMpulse

On 10/24/2022 at 12:26 PM, Alyta-DN said:

What are you doing about the missing items from the impressive box and the non usable holy water rewards people are taking from the prime box? I asked this on wednesday...😔 @EMpulse

Also, now you're going to confuse people who are going to read "none of your progress or anything should get deleted" and think that absolutely nothing gets removed when the event is over. 

We're not doing anything for/with the Holy Waters, the event was designed with Season 2 in mind, so because the Holy waters were for the previous season, they will not be updated to the current season. The impressive bundle will be updated tomorrow, as previously mentioned, and then you can choose the additional items if  you wish. All Hungry Hatchling related items will be removed on 11/2.

-EMpulse

On 10/22/2022 at 2:31 AM, Arkaida-KT said:

So... what I'm getting here is that on (10/26) we will get the fix <[BCM] Refining Stone/Sanctity Potion Selection Box> and <Blessed Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone>... and still have another week after it's fixed to collect our rewards...but on (11/2) it will all be deleted!!!

Please correct me if I'm wrong....

So I was correct?...please tell me my [Event] Zudra's Impressive Gift Box, will give my refine stones today...

• Roseae unpinned this topic