Permanent Pet Transference

Attestant

• Attestant changed the title to Permanent Pet Transference

I've never heard of them doing this, so I'd highly doubt they'd be willing to implement something like this now. And inventory expansion tickets are only good for 2 usages so that wouldn't be a viable option in comparison to bag pets. They have given out tickets before via the 90 Day Siel's Aura sub, but not for a while now if I remember correctly. You could always ask support but I'm pretty sure they'll just tell you they can't help you.  It'd be more likely for them to simply add more temporary bag pets to the Quna shop.  
When a friend of mine missed out on only one of the weekly surveys for the shards for one of the bag pets, support basically told them they can't do anything. So if you didn't get those pets on the character you want them on, then you're most likely out of luck. 

4 hours ago, Aijumi said:

It would be so nice when we had permanent pets (buff, collect, bag). Not these non permanent sh***t. On retail there where different permanent pets where you could buy in shop. Why not here?

Honestly the only thing I can think of is greed. Even on KR there are no permanent pets in the shop. The only ones you can get that are permanent are from time limited events and promotions like the 90Day Aura subs. :(