Forums

Stuck in Minium Vault Instance

Boyo

I started the Minium Vault instance. I am in the "Vault Boss" in the first room. It is my first time doing this. Every time I go to the Vault Escape Helper, he tells me 'I must meet the requirements'. I've killed everything in the room, and I can't move on. it won't let me leave the thing entirely either. Can someone help!

6 hours ago, Boyo said:

I started the Minium Vault instance. I am in the "Vault Boss" in the first room. It is my first time doing this. Every time I go to the Vault Escape Helper, he tells me 'I must meet the requirements'. I've killed everything in the room, and I can't move on. it won't let me leave the thing entirely either. Can someone help!

If you were in the very left part (the one you transform into an assassin) once you kill enough mobs at the last room you get an item that you need to activate near the door for it to open, I think you need to have 5 of these items (if you kill all the mobs in the room they will drop all you need), I forget the item names to give you more information.

Not all rooms have the same walk through.

• 8 months later...