Profession revoke option isn't in game

Violet

We should be able to revoke a profession in this patch (2.5) but we don't have 3 options like Aion KR:

IMG_6010.png

I been waiting since last patch for this option and when we finally get 2.5 the option isn't there...

Please, fix it because staff don't want to give me a service that should exist in the game.

No one from staff says anything, I sent lots of tickets asking for this service and they can't help me with something that should be in game already.

C'mon, I pay for siel's aura and daeva premium pass, been supporting this game since day 1 and now we just asking to have something that should be in game, I sent a ticket asking for it then you guys said to create a forum post about it, I created a post about it and now no one says anything, not even that automatic message "we are investigating", this is a very poor customer service.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/21/2023 at 11:45 AM, Azii said:

This is the korean update. When is this going to be added to NA classic?

image.png

This is the original patch notes Korean 2.5 patch notes. Where is the revoke button/function in NA? 

This is a screenshot from the Chinese server, patch 2.4 now. We are missing the third button to abandon professions. 

92831ff431adcbef45fbecc0e9af2edda1cc9fce0917bfaf2edda3cc442b2ae644e93901233f92ce

Edited by Aisle