Is this allowed?

Heathen

Sorry ! right now game is designed to benefit the Asmodian!

Asmodian kill are kisk the veille mastonius event 2 june and was asmodian who are High rank.

And then on 9 june you(asmodian) came create alt and take arti so we can't  use it in the event so you get kill veille and that was a succes, Elyos legion name "Girl just want have fun".

Edited by Testimony

1 hour ago, Testimony said:

TY for your first post.

Its asmodian that start it all, i hope there not much cheater on your side that would play it fair.

your response makes as much sense as blaming volcanos for the fire that say a transient set to an apartment complex.

50 minutes ago, Genieve said:

What’s going on in this pic ? I don’t understand lol

Be careful there Genieve, your biases are showing through. Anyone that doesn't hack sees an elyos in place no elyos can get to without hacking.

On 6/12/2023 at 11:14 AM, Kaldronic said:

Be careful there Genieve, your biases are showing through. Anyone that doesn't hack sees an elyos in place no elyos can get to without hacking.

Bias ? Lol I was being sincere in meaning I don’t get what is going on here ? It might have been better if you all pointed out the location that these people are at on the map . To me it just looked like some random everyday location in Ingisson gravepit .