Weekly Server Maintenance - August 8, 2023 [Aion]

Wissp

• Aion Team

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion. Downtime will begin at 3:00 pm PDT / 10:00 pm UTC / 5:00 pm CDT and will conclude after approximately 3 hours and 15 minutes.

Aion Maintenance Notes
The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Store Update: Summer Joy Bundle
    • August 8 - August 22
    • Summer Joy Bundle – 3250 BCC  
      • 1 x [BCM] Refining Stone/Sanctity Potion Selection Box
      • 1 x [Event] Prime Runestone Shard Box
      • 1 x Grade A Rank 4 Minion Contract (5 types) Selection Box
      • 10 x Oath Tablet
      • 5 x [BCM] Upgraded Ultimate Manastone Selection Box  
  • Ice Orb Promotion Ends
    • Ice Orb Promotion Item/NPC Removal – August 15
      • NPC Removal
        • Abominabelle
      • Item Removal
        • +1 – +10 Ice Orbs, including those purchased from the Black Cloud Marketplace (and subsequently enchanted).
        • Melted Ice Orb
        • Frozen Cube
        • [Event] Broken Bundle
        • [Event] Crushed Bundle
        • [Event] Noble Bundle
        • [Event] Brilliant Prism

On 7/31/2023 at 7:40 PM, Wissp said:
  • Daily Login Reward Event Begins
    • August 1 - August 22
  • Weekend EXP Boost Event
    • August 4 - August 6
    • August 11 - August 13
    • August 18 - August 20
  • Yorunerk's Workshop Promotion Begins
    • August 1 - August 22
  • Transformation Coin: Ultimate Transformation Promotion Item Distribution 
     Wednesday, August 3 13:55 PDT (Complete)
    • Prime Runestone Selection Box
    • Ultimate Transformation Contract Selection Box

• For the Daily Login Reward event: the 2hr timed item "[Event] Group Item, Transformation Collection Flag (1 day)" can not be activated/used and has no timer on it. Players have been throwing them out because they are uselessly taking up inventory spaces. Can something be done to fix or replace them? https://www.aiononline.com/en-us/news/Golden-Week-Reward-Events

• Weekend EXP Boost Event never happened this weekend (Aug 4- Aug 6). Is this part of the event cancelled or do you guys have something in place to make sure it gets turned on next weekend?

• The BCM item called Yornunerk's Paragon Enchantment Mega Bundle only says: "20 Paragon Enchantment Stone Bundles, plus a bonus Blessed Paragon Enchantment Stone. Available until 8/22."  Just like the last time we had this up for sale, if one does not look at the wording of the other bundles on the BCM they will never know that the paragon stone bundle is RNG based. Opening the box has a high chance to get one regular paragon stone, a tiny chance for it to have one blessed paragon stone, and even a slight chance for both to pop out. https://www.aiononline.com/en-us/news/Yornunerks-Workshop-Promotion

• Many players seem to have been given the wrong rewards, or none at all. Is something being done about this? Some of the players posted on the last maintenance thread about it: 

23 hours ago, Wissp said:

Mañana realizaremos nuestro mantenimiento programado regularmente para Aion. El tiempo de inactividad comenzará a las 3:00 pm PDT / 10:00 pm UTC / 5:00 pm CDT y concluirá después de aproximadamente 3 horas y 15 minutos.

Notas
de mantenimiento de Aion Los siguientes cambios llegarán al juego durante este mantenimiento:

• Actualización de la tienda: Summer Joy Bundle
    • Agosto 8 - Agosto 22
    • Paquete Joy de verano – 3250 BCC
      • 1 x [BCM] Piedra de refinación / Caja de selección de poción de santidad
      • 1 x [Evento] Prime Runestone Shard Box
      • 1 x Grado A Rango 4 Minion Contrato (5 tipos) Cuadro de selección
      • 10 x tableta de juramento
      • 5 x [BCM] Caja de selección Ultimate Manastone mejorada
  • Finaliza la promoción de Ice Orb
    • Artículo de promoción de orbe de hielo / eliminación de NPC - 15 de agosto
      • Eliminación de NPC
        • Abominabelle
      • Eliminación de artículos
        • +1 – +10 Orbes de Hielo, incluidos los comprados en el Mercado de la Nube Negra (y posteriormente encantados).
        • Orbe de hielo derretido
        • Cubo congelado
        • [Evento] Paquete roto
        • [Evento] Paquete triturado
        • [Evento] Paquete Noble
        • [Evento] Prisma brillante

I bought two subscriptions over the weekend for the same account. The reason is that the first one never arrived. Sadly, the same thing happened with the second one. So far, no one has provided me with an explanation, they have not responded to the report and I have not received at least a short term solution. Will they take any action on this or will they continue to not give me an answer? Honestly, I would like a solution that does not involve receiving the subscriptions. I have really had a bad experience.

16 hours ago, 19s25C920 said:

I bought two subscriptions over the weekend for the same account. The reason is that the first one never arrived. Sadly, the same thing happened with the second one. So far, no one has provided me with an explanation, they have not responded to the report and I have not received at least a short term solution. Will they take any action on this or will they continue to not give me an answer? Honestly, I would like a solution that does not involve receiving the subscriptions. I have really had a bad experience.

Make sure you sent in a ticket under the Billing Support category for this. I've heard of a few others that had the same problem recently, so you are not alone. The new normal response time frame I've had from them is 2-6hrs. They should be able to refund both so you can try it again or they might offer up another solution. Hope it gets sorted out soon.