100% drop rate Event

Chronobrrj-DN

On 10/16/2023 at 9:39 PM, Chronobrrj-DN said:

A ton of players have been able to gear up because of this event on Padmarashka and Stormwing. 

Everyone except me, who can't afford to buy anything and therefore won't be taken along... what a nonsense to demand the gear that drops in order to be taken within the instance or because you have a need on these Items, you won't be taken along because otherwise the group can't get the leather 6 slot things sell to a Gladi for Kinah🤬

Edited by Doris

45 minutes ago, Doris said:

Everyone except me, who can't afford to buy anything and therefore won't be taken along... what a nonsense to demand the gear that drops in order to be taken within the instance or because you have a need on these Items, you won't be taken along because otherwise the group can't get the leather 6 slot things sell to a Gladi for Kinah🤬

Some of the bosses are too hard to carry undergeared people, unless the other five are super OP.

2 hours ago, HilarioBR said:

I started playing again today. Since 2017 without even accessing the account.

Apparently, a lot has changed.

Maximum level was 58. That's when I stopped.

Wish me luck!

What time does maintenance end?

Was this server up in 2017?

11 hours ago, 2s307366-DN said:

Some of the bosses are too hard to carry undergeared people, unless the other five are super OP.

So does that mean I'm fully equipped with miragent +6 under-equipped for BT? Others run in with TAC without a socket...but now I'm really confused...

8 hours ago, Doris said:

So does that mean I'm fully equipped with miragent +6 under-equipped for BT? Others run in with TAC without a socket...but now I'm really confused...

Depends on how well you play and what your class is. Some classes can get away with so-so gear while others are pretty useless. During event we had to kick a few people b/c their dps was real bad or they couldn't survive a single boss aoe that wasn't avoidable. Usually once they were replaced the run was easy. Sometimes you can't bring everyone.

On 10/18/2023 at 8:32 PM, 2s307366-DN said:

Sometimes you can't bring everyone.

If I don't get taken to BT by the groups, how will they judge on me?

confused🤨

In my opinion that means that the same people always want to play with each other and new ones shouldn't be brought along.

Then have fun with 4-5 groups and the rest of us people who stop on the server,

and then you really wonder why people leave?

I call that hypocrisy!

Edited by Doris

2 hours ago, Doris said:

If I don't get taken to BT by the groups, how will they judge on me?

confused🤨

In my opinion that means that the same people always want to play with each other and new ones shouldn't be brought along.

Then have fun with 4-5 groups and the rest of us people who stop on the server,

and then you really wonder why people leave?

I call that hypocrisy!

What exactly is hypocrisy? I'm not sure you know what that means :s. If you can't convince a single group to invite you, then you might be the problem. I geared up a few alts this event and was able to convince people to take me by telling them I had some experience, or letting them know I knew the mechanics, etc. 

17 hours ago, 2s307366-DN said:

If you can't convince a single group to invite you, then you might be the problem.

Sure&

Of course, you`d be happy to always blame the person who didn't cause the problem instead of the snooty ones who don't show social behavior

Keep believing, I've known the game for far too long (since 2008 in closed beta) and I'm well aware of my DMG output and the mechanics behind it.
But I can convince a wall beforehand to take me with them instead of the conceited players who don't even take someone new with them who hasn't bought the equipment from BT yet.

18 hours ago, Shirene-DN said:

Something I don't get.. all the people complaining no one invites them to groups, why don't they start the groups and recruit themselves? that solves the problem.

Not everyone who isn't picked up gets played at the same time like mine. /(EU)

When I'm trying to build a group & I'm missing the class that is needed for (like Tank, heal or mage) it will be necessary to get through the instance without disappointing the players.
So if you don't have enough players on the server you should understand that.

Edited by Doris

Although I have to say I don't have these problems on the Asmo site. 
Maybe if I had said that at the beginning then you would probably understand.
When playing the same class:
Elyos = better equipment, not taken by groups from the LFG
Asmo = worse equipment I get taken along by players who don't know me.

Edited by Doris

NCWest can you please make 100% drop rate in BT and Padma a permanent thing? This will mitigate the lack of drop rates in the open worlds and the instances are hard enough where bots can't farm them. The weapons and gear are also not end game so this won't deter users from lack of motivation for playing to get end game gear. It also closed the gear gap between super undergeared and super geared players.

We saw a spike in player growth when we had this event, now the LFG is dead again.

@Rownen / any community manager can you bring this to the attn of product managers / dev teams and negotiate with Korea to make this a permanent thing for the NA region. If not 100%, at least 50%.

Edited by Pus