Aion Discord Adds Discussion Forums and Screenshot Contest

Rownen

Hello Daevas! We have been updating our Discord quite often lately and we wanted to share some new developments that will appeal especially to our forum users here: forum-based discussion channels!

Discord can often be quite intimidating or hard to keep up with in its chat-based channels. For those that find chat-based channels frustrating, we've added forum-based discussion channels to appeal to those players who prefer a more discussion-based conversation

I myself get exhausted sometimes when I miss even an hour of conversation in some channels and then, have to go back and read everything to keep up. Other players may not even attempt certain chat-based channels, so hopefully these discussion channels are for them. If you aren't in the Discord yet, please head over to the brand new #retail-discussion or #classic-discussion channels to get started. I've also added a 2 minute cooldown to promote more thoughtful responses and prevent chat rooms appearing inside topics. However, this may or may not be too extreme. It will be about striking a balance. Please feel free to send me any feedback in the #discord-suggestions channel.

Finally, we are also hosting a brand new Holiday Screenshot Contest! Get in here and try it out!

Discord Link:
https://discord.gg/YcpB3zkCgJ

Thank you all!

- Rownen

• Rownen unpinned this topic