Treat Fear Like Sleep

Miori-DN

I don't understand why fear is treated like paralysis. At current, any Spiritmaster can master their fear rotations and gain their easy win, burning through a feared target without any retaliation. I was in a canyon almost winning against some Spiritmaster, but was fear locked throughout the entire fight, then she puts up Bodyguard. The fight was pretty much over for me.

There are a few expert Spiritmaster who don't even depend on fear to win a fight, and they hit like trucks!

Fear should be the skill to break up a zerg or give the caster ample time to come up with the next strategy, but not lock the feared targets into a state of perpetual paralysis! Please treat the skill like a sleep so that the target, when struck, awakens from the feared state!

Oh, and before anyone complains about DoTs waking fear, make all single-target fears insta-cast. This way, Spiritmasters will need to actually learn to play their class before burying a bunch of DoTs into the target and stripping them of all their buffs.

Archived