New player, from WOW!

Ayrya-KT

Hello, I'm a new player. Been playing wow,swtor,lotro ect for years. And gotta say I love the feel and aspect of this game. 

Some things i know i still gotta learn (being new here and all) 

Is there a random instance group finder thingy?

How does transmogging work?

Any way to move my UI in a way I want. Like my health bars over here. And enemy over there where ever I want.

Also everytime I log in I gotta change my resolution to 1440p wide. Always logs onto 800p. Easy to fix buy annoying.

What are some of the common accromins used in game.

Other names for dungeons. Raids ect.

The currency's of the game?

Make only mini map bigger?

Yeah I know questions, questions, questions. Thanks for your help.

Feel free to add me on the Kata whatever server.

Name: Ayrya  

You picked an interesting time to join, since the upcoming 6.0 update will change much of the game as we know it. But now you get to experience both versions of it, which is worth something too. To answer some of your questions:

3 hours ago, Ayrya-KT said:
  1. Is there a random instance group finder thingy?
  2. How does transmogging work?
  3. Any way to move my UI in a way I want. Like my health bars over here. And enemy over there where ever I want.
  4. What are some of the common accromins used in game.
  5. Other names for dungeons. Raids ect.
  6. The currency's of the game?

1. If you interact with the instance's entry point you have the option to use some sort of group finder, but most of the people groups/just throw their group on LFG (Shift+V) and join from there.

2. Click the item once in your bag > modify/enchant (anvil icon) > modify appearance. The item you want to keep goes top, the skin item bottom.

3. You can use the "HUD top" style instead of "HUD bottom" (Options>Game>Interface) and move some things like the quest tracker/chat boxes/transparent minimap, but things like HP/enemy bars and the main shortcut bars are locked as far as I know.

4/5. Those you can find by clicking on an instance on the wiki's instance page (https://aion.wikia.com/wiki/Instance), or just ask for in-game

6. There's kinah (gold, main currency), NCCoin (cash shop) and Luna (bought via cash shop, used in the Luna shop)

Archived