Returning Player - What do I do with all my stuff?

Naefei-KT

Hey everyone,

I quit when the level cap was 65, and am returning to the game with the new patch. I have a bunch of old items that I have no idea what to do with. Like, I have a random level 127 enchantment stone, and special courier passes, and other items like that. Are they actually used for anything now or do I just vendor them? Also, with the gold ingot change, what is a good amount of gold to sit on versus turning them into ingots? I have approx 600mil right now and don't know if I should be turning that into gold ingots or saving it because of the horrible kinah generation.

Thanks for the help!

3 hours ago, Naefei-KT said:

Hey everyone,

I quit when the level cap was 65, and am returning to the game with the new patch. I have a bunch of old items that I have no idea what to do with. Like, I have a random level 127 enchantment stone, and special courier passes, and other items like that. Are they actually used for anything now or do I just vendor them? Also, with the gold ingot change, what is a good amount of gold to sit on versus turning them into ingots? I have approx 600mil right now and don't know if I should be turning that into gold ingots or saving it because of the horrible kinah generation.

Thanks for the help!

Vast majority of old items are worthless. Enchantment stones you can throw away/vendor. Courier passes might still be valuable (some players might want to trade old gear around for the skins).

Old skins are valuable. Stuff like candies are still useful. Stigmas are still used/useful.

I'm not in-game at the moment so I can't check on stuff we can buy with ingots. I think the most expensive item was Daevanion skillbooks @ 200 ingots each. But you can run certain instances (e.g. Cradle Eternity) for Daevanion skillbooks..soo probably it's better not to aim for buying those with ingots. I'm personally saving my kinah and not converting anymore of it to gold ingots because it seems we can get most of what we need (enchanting/purification materials) by just doing pve/pvp instances. And also because, as you mentioned, right now acquiring kinah is tough.

6 hours ago, Naefei-KT said:

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the help!

just start over n the new server like everyone else!! this is one of the reasons why we wanted a new server!! is a whole new game after 6.x patch

Archived